Announcing Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum

"
AlekzZz84 wrote:
the league mechanic looks like yet another unrewarding time waste, just like lake of kalandra was, I'm not sure I want another div farming league in a row while skipping all league mechanics.

The lake is exactly as rewarding as you make it.
The league looks underwhelming... Instead of a single mirror; we get a chain of them? And you think this will go better because? It isn't the third try yet. LOL

Oh look at this supper under whelming unique jewel. Called witchbane... As we try again to make everyone self cast curses yet again. As our who knows how many attempts to make players do this now. Is bound to work this time!!! And maybe even everyone will actually not complain about us trying to force this change for decades now. Everyone will just have to give in sooner or later. As will make it the only way you can KILL an endgame boss. Is if you have recently self casted a curse on it. That will fix it finally!!! And you will have to just play the game the way we want you too for now on.

Now... How do we increased the # of end game deaths... Oh yah lets nerf a different defense. And add more unavoidable damage from monsters that will surly one shot any character. OK now let's; let everyone know this will be the best league ever!!!

Like really. No one is buying the BS that this league will be any good.
Last edited by AngryFan on Dec 2, 2022, 1:37:39 AM
tl;dr: We're doubling down in the don't get hit meta for this challenge league.

:)

:)

"Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer exile"

welcome to the Darkest sanctum
Realized some uniques were merely just a "league start budget item", that's cool they buffed them but increasing the rarity, big yikes.
If you look at the whole patch it's just a few direct & indirect nerf on a few spells.
(indirect like removal or increased rarity of unique jewels/nerf of ascendancy)
Off map league mechanic, when i feel we already have enough of them.
Harvest still in a weird spot. The new loot system stays.

AN "gone" but i still believe trying to make magic & rare monsters "meaningful" is just a waste of time & ressources.
Some effects are not even challenging but just frustrating.

After all the 3.19 circus & what i've seen on the patch notes + livestream i feel underwhelmed, i guess it's not worth risking a burnout for 3.20.
Maybe i'll jump in, maybe i won't. If i do it's mostly due to new spells.

For those going for it, GL & HF.

TLDR : Not great, not terrible
Last edited by Balsache on Dec 2, 2022, 4:24:39 AM
"
Fapmobile wrote:
"
AlekzZz84 wrote:
the league mechanic looks like yet another unrewarding time waste, just like lake of kalandra was, I'm not sure I want another div farming league in a row while skipping all league mechanics.

The lake is exactly as rewarding as you make it.

wut? there are countless tests done, the lake is garbage even in the best case scenario, the only times the lake is good is when you get reflection of kalandra lvl 12+, the rest is garbage and huge time waste, if you think lake is rewarding that means you suck at mapping and you suck at bossing at the same time.
3.23 is the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
Jesus, if y'all want to skip this league, just skip it without preventive whining about the unreleased league mechanics.

The league content definitely looks a bit overwhelming, but it'll be interesting to at least try it before writing "oh another unrewarding league I might quit I won't buy packs etc etc". And even if the league content isn't good enough, you have like 1535235 in-game activities you can try out.

Yes, GGG spends a lot of time on packs and voice acting for Cadiro, which isn't gonna help the game process, but in case you didn't notice it's a free to play game that only exists(-ed) due to your support and your in-game purchases. It's funny though to look at posts like "oh god another dead league incoming" from people that have 0 packs and less than 10 challenges.

TL;DR: if you want to quit, just quit, nobody is stopping you but your addiction. If you liked the game before, then let GGG at least try to clear their name after such a shitty league (sorry guys, Kalandra really wasn't pleasant at all, it felt like I'm bashing my head against the wall dying 400+ times on a pretty tanky build).

GGG isn't after you and your fun, so please stop skipping all the good things they do and focusing on nerfs.
Thank you (CW) for (finally!) making clear at the start of the league that the league generated items (Relics) will be deleted at the end of the league. It's a step in the right direction: But to head off future animosity, note that the expectation was explicitly stated in the league overview/announcement video, but isn't explicitly noted yet in the patch notes.
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
What will happen to the Ethereal Fusing Effect from the Forgeguard Supporter Pack when with Path of Exile 2 release fusings are removed from the game? ;-)
Super excited for this league!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info