Announcing Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum

Off map league mechanic.
Nothing new for crafting
Loot conversion loot drops = need magic find on gear for best results.
Most or all great will be acquired through trading
MEH! MEH! MEH!
Last edited by AlienCrimeLord on Dec 1, 2022, 3:46:55 PM
I like that ggg is moving crafting away from harvest, but can we have the good recipies back pls :D
the new supporter packs are brilliant, well done
Hmm, spectral helix and LC were both very clunky to use and made up for it with damage.

Looks like damage was cut 40 to 50%, but skills not made any more fun to use.

More skills to the great PoE skills graveyard, and the meta remains unchanged.

Ok...

Atlas tree changes and league look good but this is disappointing.
Logging in to ask one last time before I give up on PoE entirely, please bring back ultrawide support beyond 21.5:9. The reasons stated, sorry to say are just jibberish considering you can use a hack to get rid of the black bar. Behind the bars, the game operates LITERALLY the same way. "Competitive integrity" lmao meanwhile playing PoE on SSD, nvme, ramdisk.
so melee got more conditions to its overall power?

So melee players have to overcome: expensive weapons, expensive gear, targeting problems, attack speed issues, lack of utilites, lack of damage options, lack of damage, clunky combat, monster mechanics that only punish them, and limited attack windows? Now to off set this you added yet another button for melee to push while trying to keep track of when they can push that button on top of all the above?

MELEE PLAYERS DO NOT WANT CONDITIONAL POWER!!! IT IS TOO CLUNKY TO BE EFFFECTIVE!!!

Just say: "We can't solve the Riddle of Melee"

Alternatively you can always:

Don't fret the eagles are coming...Jimmy can you see them? The eagles are coming...the egales are coming...
Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
the new supporter packs are brilliant, well done

Thats what Poe has become, getting your money through them spending more time creating packs they know you will buy and less time on the actual new league!

well played to GGG is all I can say
A league that doesn't revolve around crafting is a league for me!
Purchased the full MTX! Love fisting other exiles.

"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
What happened to the armour previews? Cant see shit! Seriously, we have been asking for ingame previews for ages and now there is no proper preview (different classes? close-ups?) even in the videos.
Last edited by Squadro on Dec 1, 2022, 5:10:47 PM
"
HDTanel wrote:
JESUS CHRIST guys where to begin :D sooo many INSANE changes, buffs.. and an epic roguelike challenge league it seems, Ive always wanted POE to have a Roguelike league.. it just makes so much sense.. now we have it... im so excited, thank you Team GGG!!
Plus the supporter packs seem to be the best ever made so far :D
Cleave league less gooo!

I love that they are experimenting with new ideas. That is honestly awesome, however I can't say that these packs are the best ever. Not by a long shot.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info