Announcing Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum

Hate the idea that there are 10 more unique items I will never get, I get that there should be rare items but chase items might as well be called impossible items for any casual.

Its hard to be excited about items when you know you will never ever get it, or getting it will ruin your marriage.
"
Off map league mechanic.
Nothing new for crafting
Loot conversion loot drops = need magic find on gear for best results.
Most or all great will be acquired through trading
MEH! MEH! MEH!

Couldn't agree more.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
"
axeltt012 wrote:
Where's juicing map loot?
What is the point to play in a 6man party in map anymore?

There is no point mate.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
the league mechanic looks like yet another unrewarding time waste, just like lake of kalandra was, I'm not sure I want another div farming league in a row while skipping all league mechanics.
3.23 is the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
I never get it. Can I finally play a league mapping with decent loot now or? Is all loot still focused to other shit?
No auction, no in-game price checker, no skip company mode = no play and no money to GG(NO)G
Hmm and nothing more?

resolve system is rly weird.
League mechanic is again something off map :(
Nearly 0 new skills?
0 craft improve?
More rarity for good uniques?
So just improve for traders? For farm bots? Ofc we know where is most bots ...
Ruthless mod? Ah that mode what primary trade SC players want? XD Players who never try SSF or HC XD XD suuure. HC lost players so hard and you think, this bring you horde of new players or?
0 buff for melee builds? :D
And ofc, again and again run same and unfun Acts, what is most boring thing.

1 rly good thing is first supp pack, but for that price ... and that is primary for GGG ofc. Take money just for hype ... not for good changes or good league. Sad :(

For me, no reason to try this league ...
"
garpur90 wrote:
Hate the idea that there are 10 more unique items I will never get, I get that there should be rare items but chase items might as well be called impossible items for any casual.

Its hard to be excited about items when you know you will never ever get it, or getting it will ruin your marriage.

They aren't for you. Just like TikTok isn't for me, doesn't mean I complain when my girlfriend scrolls on it for an hour on the other side of the couch.
I'm disappointed :(
Not going to lie : this does not feel like an expansion but like a filler league with lots of balance changes.

I'm not getting hyped about the league mechanism just yet as this is the second time that you are using some iconic piece of PoE lore as a base for an extension (the first one being Kalandra) and the first attempt was disappointing.

The balance changes seem pretty good though, really looking forward to it, I might even buy a supporter pack (haven't done that since ... a long time !).
I really like some of the cosmetic additions, especially Cadiro (even though he is expensive, I guess that was to be expected though. This one is only in supporter packs, isn't it ?)

PS : I really wish you STOPPED using words such as "massively" regarding balance changes alltogether ...
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Dec 1, 2022, 9:40:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info