Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum Teasers

"
Egyrt07 wrote:

You are completely misunderstanding the gem bro xD
Read first line of gem description
It supports a skill and Curse, which basically make it to a hextouch.(I would guess you can just use it with hex without skill, but then there is no point to do so)

Well, no, it's better than hex touch because it does not reduce effect of supported curses, and also in a sence that it cannot be removed. I see a potential for spamming Hexblast on enemies that are standing in cursed area as the removed curse will be reapplied over and over again while cursed ground lasts. Might be fun if hexblast damage values are buffed high enough.
13c for delirium with the f*cked up drop rates we have. Are you high?
"
Egyrt07 wrote:

It supports a skill and Curse, which basically make it to a hextouch.(I would guess you can just use it with hex without skill, but then there is no point to do so)

Unless the gem text they provided is missing significant portions, you are incorrect.

Look at Hextouch support.

It includes the text "Must support both a skill that hits enemies, and a hex curse skill to work. The hex will be applied when enemies are hit by the other skill." It also says "Supported skills apply supported Curses".

This gem doesn't have any of that text.

Literally nothing on this gem suggests that it is a double support (like Hextouch, Cast on Crit, etc).

It also doesn't have the Trigger tag, which it definitely would if it caused one skill (a hex) to be triggered by another skill (like a spell or attack).

Well the change to Beastcrafting flasks is huge for lazy old forgetful people like myself :). A new Divine card also nice. Wonder how and if drop changes / Archnem changes etc. will all sync and make me forget about Kalandra.
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
Egyrt07 wrote:

Unless the gem text they provided is missing significant portions, you are incorrect.

Look at Hextouch support.

It includes the text "Must support both a skill that hits enemies, and a hex curse skill to work. The hex will be applied when enemies are hit by the other skill." It also says "Supported skills apply supported Curses".

This gem doesn't have any of that text.

Literally nothing on this gem suggests that it is a double support (like Hextouch, Cast on Crit, etc).

It also doesn't have the Trigger tag, which it definitely would if it caused one skill (a hex) to be triggered by another skill (like a spell or attack).

Yea because hextouch MUST, and this one i guess not. All support gems are double/triple/whatever you want, hextouch just must support both curse and skill in order to work, same as CoC must support attack and spell.

It also says "Supported skills apply supported Curses" -- read 3rd line of description, it's literally same line but with cursed ground.

And no trigger tag, because it literally doesn't trigger anything? It's just different mechanic

Idk, if what you saing is true, it's nonsense. It's literally impossible to add something that bad. But if what i'm saying is true, you could link 3 curses to this gem and what exactly will happen?
Love the QoL change to beastcrafting, having to check the wiki every time was annoying :)

Dang, no essences on kirac, was just learning on how to use essences to craft myself items
"
albertjoke wrote:
"
Voidbreaker1 wrote:
"
SmashinBob wrote:
To all of you saying the keystone is bad, you just fail to see bigger picture, keystones are for specific build types, like for instance selfcursing with the unique jewel(20% dmg per curse on you), you only need to do it on start of map. Its a huge buff, since the 20% reduced curse effect is something you need to scale for that anyway, 4heads.

Please stop trolling. For self curse temp chains you need to stack increased temp chains curse effect.

please stop trolling.hes obviously talking about soul mantle self curse where u curse urself with 12 different curses,now u get all of them permanently+u get less curse effect that u want too

Ok, you got me here. I read through the lines and saw self curse and assumed temp chains self curse. Maybe it's because no one cares about soul mantle/it's not even popular...
It wasn't popular

But it will be losing its 100 percent increased effect of curses on you this patch, making spell totem soul mantle very viable again
"We feel that the Archnemesis system. We feel that this is an additional Curse."

Wow, how accurate, Achnemesis = Curse.

"Withering Step" , "Elusive buff" and "Withering Step" again, so GGG nerfing Nightblade?

"Attack-based" GGG will do something with face-to-face melee strike skills? I hope so, after destroying usefulness of Fortify for everyone, this builds need at lest some help.
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
"
We feel that the Archnemesis system. We feel that this is an additional Curse.

Same.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info