Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum Teasers

"We are regulating the number of stats and buffs to monsters, causing them to feel that this is a relatively small change"

this looks so real, feels real, its real, every league, small change but actually buffing monsters, every. single. league.
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
so is cursed ground just an inferior hextouch lol? or i guess it does exactly the same thing without the new downsides of hextouch. That's really REALLY dumb

You are completely misunderstanding the gem.

It supports a Curse, causing the Curse to created Cursed Ground instead of directly applying the curse to targets in the area.

It doesn't cause the Curse to be triggered by other skills. You still have to manually cast it (or possibly trigger it by other means, such as CWDT or CoC).
Last edited by QQPQ on Nov 30, 2022, 9:20:37 PM
Markov text string:

"The Nurse can now be found from more deterministic sources throughout Path of Exile: Trade"

I'm still laughing at that
Le Toucan Will Return
"
sirgog wrote:
Markov text string:

"The Nurse can now be found from more deterministic sources throughout Path of Exile: Trade"

I'm still laughing at that

Was about to citate it as well. Trade is for sure deterministic hehe.
"
Rog can now be found in the Profane Notable Passive Skill

Rog! Get out of my skill tree!
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
The Nurse can now be found from more deterministic sources throughout Path of Exile: Trade

That Markov chain text was a fun read.
Last edited by heil_mods_ on Dec 1, 2022, 2:30:43 AM
"The rewards that were previously offered have been removed."

No loot again:(
Thx GGG:D

Really hyped for new league^^
"Ящик помидоры" или "А я бегу такой за хаосами и волосики назад"
Last edited by PizzaToxic on Dec 1, 2022, 3:19:55 AM
"
We were careful to retain most of the main factors that makes it harder for players
The rewards that were previously offered have been removed.

I really feel like these got through unchanged.
"
We feel that the Archnemesis system. We feel that this is an additional Curse.

Even the algorithm thinks that Archnemesis system was a curse.
"
In some cases, it made more sense to die in your own during gameplay

Yeah, many people wanted to die during last league I'm sure.
Last edited by alex_disp on Dec 1, 2022, 5:13:37 AM
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
so is cursed ground just an inferior hextouch lol? or i guess it does exactly the same thing without the new downsides of hextouch. That's really REALLY dumb

You are completely misunderstanding the gem.

It supports a Curse, causing the Curse to created Cursed Ground instead of directly applying the curse to targets in the area.

It doesn't cause the Curse to be triggered by other skills. You still have to manually cast it (or possibly trigger it by other means, such as CWDT or CoC).

You are completely misunderstanding the gem bro xD
Read first line of gem description
It supports a skill and Curse, which basically make it to a hextouch.(I would guess you can just use it with hex without skill, but then there is no point to do so)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info