3.20 Balance Manifesto: Curses

Seems quite reasonable on paper, but we'll have to see how it works ingame, as with the other topics from the manifestos.
I like that.
is this a buff?
aha
very cool
Cassia supremacy
F to profane bloom
"
Additionally, item mods that inflict a specific Hex no longer do so with increased effect.

Wasn’t it the case that e.g. ring which had flammability with 32% effect was applying -32% fire res?

In which case removing this so called “increased effect” will effectively remove everything?
As despair effect was basically the only way to scale Death's Oath to a functional level previously, please consider significantly buffing Death's Oath to a functional state. It's a deeply neglected unique effect. Thank you.
I never bothered to learn what doom was/did. Time=saved.
"
CressCelesta wrote:
As despair effect was basically the only way to scale Death's Oath to a functional level previously, please consider significantly buffing Death's Oath to a functional state. It's a deeply neglected unique effect. Thank you.

That would be fun. I last played a Death Oath build during Bestiary league (3.2!) I was thinking about that while reading these patch notes. Having a slightly visible aura with that DO skill would be a nice touch as well. Doesn't have to be as pronounced as RF is, visually speaking. But I would include that in a rework. Some dark and misty circle surrounding my character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info