"Toothless" Mode When?

"
leto2626 wrote:
I think we need a new category, something like the 'zero effort kindergarden'.

Still a market that makes money, your snark aside. Mobile market is ripe with these and the revenues are insane. (Candy Crush lol jesus)

Dont forget PoE has a mobile game in the works too, because yeah we have phones.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
"
Jadawin87 wrote:
I would be more interested in a "crafting only mode".

You never find magic, rare or unique items but you can find more crafting material and can use better crafting options.

You must craft everything yourself.

There’s a private league option for no magic or rare drops.

Most of the people that really know what they are doing, especially in HC or SSF, power level their character in easier content, and then simply use Expedition vendors to get what they need to craft. It's the best, easiest option, and an issue I wish they looked into. (This also has an impact with how Harvest works via ilvl. It should scale to eliminate this feeling of wasting a base based on ilvl only)
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Nov 28, 2022, 12:06:08 PM
"auction house" ...? you want that cancer in our game??? never gonna happen !!!!
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
I disagree with anyone saying that resources are an issue here.

Given players 50% damage received, 100% more damage.

Increase drops of all types by ... 300%. Increase drops of VERY rare things by 10,000% (like headhunter, mageblood, etc.

There you have it, easy mode.

__

Also, we already have an auction house, its just dumb, it requires tabbing out of the game, sending tons of messages, etc. But its an auction house.
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
"auction house" ...? you want that cancer in our game??? never gonna happen !!!!

Why is an Auction House a cancer? Players already deal with automated trading, an AH would just be a full realization of that, and a nice QOL feature.
"
hasatt0 wrote:
10000x IIQ/IIR
Auction House
Less RNG

Hardcore players have their normal Poe, streamers have their ruthless mode. Only fair to give the casuals their very own mode.

The idea already exists and is called softcore trade league.
Your corresponding Auction House can be found here.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard

:)
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Nov 29, 2022, 8:08:45 AM
"
hasatt0 wrote:
"Toothless" Mode When?

Hopefully never. If they wanted to give us something along those lines we would have gotten it with private leagues years ago.

"
hasatt0 wrote:
Hardcore players have their normal Poe, streamers have their ruthless mode. Only fair to give the casuals their very own mode.

The mode you are asking for is called Softcore Trade and already a thing since forever. You're welcome.
Last edited by Ulsarek on Nov 29, 2022, 8:08:37 AM
As a softcore casual playing SSF, i won't play that "baby mode" even if it is introduced exactly as OP said, regular poe is easy enough IMHO. Wanna try ruthless when it comes out.

Personally i'm not agaist it tho, give "babies" their "baby mode", just make sure that using such a cheat code comes with a penalty of sorts, like say only basic challenges can be completed in that mode (so that "competitive poe community" won't whine about it for another decade), no ladders and so on.

Umm, and people speaking about "dreaded auction house" is a funny thing - you basically already have it in trade leagues, and even real money version of it exists and being used, or you think these RMT bots spam global chats every league just to annoy you :)
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
"

The mode you are asking for is called Softcore Trade and already a thing since forever. You're welcome.

But the same thing is true of Ruthless. There is already a HC SSF league where almost no one has beaten all content (less than 20 people?).

So the Ruthless league already existed.

All the complaining in this thread, not one compelling argument against Toothless league that wouldnt also apply to Ruthless.
"
trixxar wrote:
"

But the same thing is true of Ruthless. There is already a HC SSF league where almost no one has beaten all content (less than 20 people?).

So the Ruthless league already existed.

All the complaining in this thread, not one compelling argument against Toothless league that wouldnt also apply to Ruthless.

Have you even ever played ruthless?
Hc is not even close to ruthless in any point.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info