3.20 Balance Manifesto: Monster Mods and Archnemesis

Huh you actually took it out I'm impressed.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
With this Quin can finally farm agian without dying to EZ Clap mechanics and maybe finally finish all bosses on uber #Prayge
Colour me impressed.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
we doubling down for the 5th time baby, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That isn't the feeling I get at all. This feels like a pretty major change and I don't think it can even be called AN anymore.
Last edited by Alcsaar on Nov 16, 2022, 2:40:54 PM
Ok no more loot goblins

But they are replaced by ... ?

Aware
I like it.

Curious to experience how you balanced the whole thing, but IMO this sounds very good!
BEST MANIFESTO EVER UNDISPUTED
thanks a lot GGG
hopium achieved
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
WOW.... Just WOW. I really like the sound of these changes. To me sounds like: Less clutter in maps of AOE and ground effects, a clearer understanding of what a monster is actually doing, and A reward system that encourages MF but does not create this "need" to maximize a random monster found. Overall these changes sound like exactly what I wanted, but did not expect getting!!! The MF change in particular I think is a well balanced well thought out solution to the problem that both allows MF to be very lucrative and allows for pleasant surprises when killing rares! Still kinda loot gobliny, but seems like it will just make rares feel more rewarding rather than very specific lines of text feel very rewarding!!!!
#InChrisWeTrust #MakeWraeclastGreatAgain

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info