3.20 Balance Manifesto: Monster Mods and Archnemesis

I dont know why u'd just cull archnemeis.

The problem was the loot. The loot, the loot. If I had gear to combat the mobs np, BUT FINDING NOTHING MADE THE MOBS IMPOSSIBLE.

what do you not understand?

The core problem with the game WAS THE MINUSCULE AMOUNT OF LOOT.

I have no faith left in this company. You guys dunno what ur doing anymore.

Just stay true to the vision at this point. w/e
When we encounter one of these new monsters and it's tough, we get our friends in to help kill it... and after 5mins it goes down.
Will we still be rewarded with an Orb of Alchemy?
or will it now scale down to include Scrolls of Identify?
Cause that's real rewarding for these forced tough encounters.
AWesome!!!!!

now remove EXP from 5ways and nerf Purebreachstones EXP to the ground, so people can actually play the game to earn their level 100!! ;)
tasty
Make the game great again Pog
yummy
So now we are kidna forced to use a MF character at all times because otherwise we will have that sentiment we might be lossing loot all over the place since the goblins could be hidden anywhere.

Feels bad.
Now the question becomes, how are they going to balance the Quant/Rarity modifiers of monsters.

Get the feeling this is going to be painful once launched. They'd rather undertune it than overtune it.
2/5 balancemanifestos are positiv. Missing will hopfully be same like that, for the more casual players :)
Keep on Working GGG. Seems to be a nice job so far :)
Im exited for the new league.
They should put it as a "Mod" of the map, for example: Map Contains Archnemesis Monsters (Modifiers etc...), something like that and about the currency, leave out these monsters, go back to how it was before. Our other tip, remove archnemesis from the game...
My twitch channel: www.twitch.tv/chocomud

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info