3.20 Balance Manifesto: Monster Mods and Archnemesis

that's a W
no loot goblins and no mention of increasing loot pool, thank you ggg
"
we doubling down for the 5th time baby, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

They are doing effectively the opposite, did you even bother to read the post???
"
Mods say what they do rather than having a thematic name you must learn and remember

Personal favorite part. Mixed feelings about the rest and will need to play it to see how it feels, but not having to memorize random names is definitely a plus in every way.
just a scrub.
So correct me if im wrong.
In past you have to call mf culler now every party or player should have culler slave?
Execept of name changes nothing was stated about getting rid of or change annoying mods or mod stacking?
Perhaps splitting mods would dilute it further but does that mean it d make game practically impossible to predict?

IMHO some good ideas but more problems will arrive with that.
"
wallsh1 wrote:
Sad to see it

Finally poe started going back to being a more difficult game and not just "I just insta kill the screen idk what anything is"

it's like D3 with "inferno mode", people couldn't face roll it with their eyes closed so they wanted it gone.

I understand the rage on Reddit and some entitled streamers was a big part of this and that makes me very sad

You'll be happy to play Ruthless then, I'm sure. Everybody wins.
love the change but ultimately rare mobs are just like the old ones with different modifiers, all the changes are for nothing. Might as well have kept the old rare mobs.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
nice, i really like it :)
now lets talk about the exalteds and nerfs to the crafting overall situation?
Holy crap..NICE!!!
Bravo
A meme is a terrible thing to waste.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info