3.20 Balance Manifesto: Monster Mods and Archnemesis

what is white HH?
In the new system, we have added a significant pool of new rewards to rares, but the reward that is on the monster is hidden (and not associated with a specific mod), so you don't know what kind of rewards you will get until you kill the monster. Rare monsters with more mods are more likely to have these special hidden reward mods. This new reward system smooths out the spikiness that the Archnemesis reward system had.

So... does this new system incentive forcing MF on every character and still playing "goblin hunting" mechanisms? If the amount of loot is still significantly increased by MF and party bonuses its still a bit of an issue even though it should now be less spiky to get one of the "good" monsters. You don't state that you've reduced the amount that MF and party bonuses increases the drop rates here.
THanks!!! Boat leauge confirmed.

MORE CAT SKILLS LETS GO.
man i hope this change does what it seems like it is saying it will do
HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING: If you were to keep the archnemesis monsters in, is there a way to scale the reward rarity and quantity based on how long it took for you to kill the monster?! (IE How much damage you're doing to the monster and how long it takes you to kill that monster)
Perhaps i treated you too harshly

Nice

edit: can't read
Last edited by hydiz on Nov 16, 2022, 4:03:21 PM
I'm in guys, this is promising!

This is actually good!

Is the loot back to where it was before the nerf that happened in 3.19?
loot? pls answer loot change. we just wondering this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info