PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.20 Balance Manifesto: Monster Mods and Archnemesis

Without numbers this means nothing.

Well a lot of this may make the game feel better/smoother. The actual numbers and base damage of the monsters need to be taken into account if it is dangerous or not. Also I can see the tanky Arch modifiers getting extremely tanky if they just simplify mods into one super mod.(which isn't what they said they were doing, just fits their design mo).

We also have to see how loot is adjusted, all we know is that magic find services are no longer beneficial. But knowing GGG it probably still works at some level. Like if the game snapshots loot qual and rarity on instance creation then players are going to hire mf people to just be around for the chance of a loot box.
Last edited by roundishcap on Nov 16, 2022, 2:41:35 PM
nice
*Clap. Clap. Clap.*

A good start to getting 140k people back in the game. Hope your common sense continues with the next info-dumps.
pog
Hallelujah!
Please address the removed historical quantity bonus. No more loot goblin is good but it still overall brings down loot quantity than before.
I'm actually shocked that you didn't continue doubling down on this - I know Chris said he had a ton of respect for and trust in the person who designed the AN system/league.

I thought it was salvage-able, but I think a back-to-square-one approach, or this approach (heavy compromise) is valid. Look forward to engaging with it.
This sounds good! Thank you!
sounds good. it seems to go in the right way.
Twitch --> hellyeahsmokie
thats sound good,
i have a question, do they still have "reward type" archnemesis mod or not? even if its hidden

for example could we encouter monster that convert drops to flasks or fractures as it is now? or the type of the reward is random?

also last league you made a huge change to the number on quantity and rarity that effect the rewards and it worked with the old "Goblin" archnemesis but not sure if it will still work with this change.

are u goin to revert to the old IIQ/IR?
Last edited by Waxeed on Nov 16, 2022, 2:42:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info