3.20 Balance Manifesto: Monster Mods and Archnemesis

Good news for sure. That would hype me a lot if you guys wasn't cleaning up a mess YOU did.
Hope this time you hit the mark, the game is great and we just wanna have a good time.
Yep. just like i said in my previous post few weeks ago. With Ruthless implementation and so many loud zero argument players who want the game to be a one hand difficulty sh.tshow, GGG finally broke down and gave this loud "players" what they want.

So main game from now on will be clown fiesta with who has more movement speed and can clear whole screen faster with millions of uninteresting and not engaging "monsters". Well done.

I really like MF solution though, it's simple but very effective change where you still enable players who want to play with mf gear and get more in return but are not mandatory and annoying for anyone else who were obligated to change gear or call some mercenary just to get something.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
Last edited by TizeNO on Nov 16, 2022, 3:13:31 PM
REJOICE !!!!!!
"
hydiz wrote:
Good but this doesn't change the fact that the most optimal build now still stacks rarity/item quants. Instead of calling for a culler we're now pushed toward building rarity/quants on our character which feels bad. Unless the pool dilution means that you're unlikely to ever face a mob that can drop 30+ divs (granted you have the necessary MF) then the loot pinata problem isn't resolved.

I will purposefuly not build any MF on my char because it feels like an hassle but future clips showing some stacked 30 divs from a single mob will still leave a sour taste.

From my understanding this won't happen anymore.

I am very pleased with the business decisions outlined in this manifesto. Looking forward to reading through a large scope detailing the different visible mods, maximum number of mods, how magic find interacts with the visible (or invisible) mods and additional details on execution. As always, great work team.
Finally some good news! All they need to do is remove HARVEST, and we'll be good to go.
I am little apprehensive , but sounds like a some good changes.

#InChrisWeTrust #MakeWraeclastGreatAgain

pst, finally they are removing it some how

and please fix economy issues, bring back exalted orb to the top
IV
Last edited by Alipoe on Nov 16, 2022, 3:10:41 PM
#InChrisWeTrust #MakeWraeclastGreatAgain
How many mods can have one rare monster? Because if you removed the group of mods to become a list of 20+ mods, I don't see a difference :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info