3.20 Balance Manifesto: Monster Mods and Archnemesis

This is what we needed. You learned from the previous iteration, listeed to feedback and did something truly amazing. I am looking forward to testing out these changes in the game!
Sounds like a good direction, looking forward to see how it turns out in practice!
Create ONE MTX that hides all skill effects. This will make readability of monster mods even easier.

Great news for making the change
The 100,000 divine question: Is stacking quant and rarity on gear still mandatory or is it just a nice bonus now? If it's still mandatory then itemization in PoE is still broken. If it's just a nice bonus then the system is in great shape.

Archnemesis finally actually being nerfed is great. After 20 different completely meaningless 1% nerfs we get a straight up 50%+ nerf. This might instantly fix the problem of a lot of semi-questionable builds being completely unplayable.
"
etacarinae93 wrote:
But, overall, will drops be as bad as they are now? That's the real issue.
REJOICE !!!!!!
* Are the amount of mods that can appear on a mob going to change?

* Will we still have mobs with many stacking defensive or offensive mods? Because that still means we'll encounter mobs that take longer to kill than uber bosses, or mobs that one shot your beefed up tank.
#InChrisWeTrust #MakeWraeclastGreatAgain
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
i love this :D
#InChrisWeTrust #MakeWraeclastGreatAgain
Although I'm mostly glad these problems were addressed, it does suspiciously sound like you're keeping Effigy in the game, even though nobody I know can find any arguments in favor of it being good game design.
<Tyrfalger> Exactly, the next act is going outside Sarn and into those wheat fields (see the map) to become a farmer. Then we can spend our days endlessly farming. Wait a minute...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info