3.20 Balance Manifesto: Monster Mods and Archnemesis

I still you guys should AXE magic find and just balance loot in the game exactly how you want it.
I have a few questions

1)How does the worse mods work with HH?

2)Was the quantity /quality nerfed because of weaker mods?

3)What is the max AN mods on a monster and what is the normal amount you can expect?

4)Is there still Stacking life bonuses when a monster have multiple AN mod?

5)How strong/tanky will essense monster be?

6)How many AN mods is there now?
Somehow I feel you are about to fuck up loot again, just by killing the lootgoblin (who was bad) and by not adding in the old big rarity/ quantity Numbers.

I hope im wrong. But I am not optimistic anymore.
"
YoukaiNingen wrote:
"
xerailas wrote:
increase loot and currency and maybe the game will be rewarding again or else no ty

Tell me you didn't play last league without telling me you didn't play last league.

Outside of Sentinel league (which was over tuned as fuck on drops) last league was pretty regular if not on the higher end of loot/currency. I track my large currency/loot drops every league, so exalts, divines, valuable uniques etc. My overall drops were better than most leagues except like I said Sentinel which was mega over tuned in rewards. You'd know if you played past a week and didn't just read Reddit all day.

The only way to track your own loot is to track also how much loot you got per league mechanic (not average but actual per mechanic). Otherwise your tracking of loot is useless.
Thanks the Lord! I love this game but AN made me all but give up on the direction of this game
Sounds Good !
Seems like a reasonable fix. Good work.
I can now make again my 100k EHP build again, since it has low deeps, but wont be 1 shotted.

Hope we can fix loots too.
Nice changes regarding their descriptions and mod pools though.

However, I'm concerned about the 'very rarely will see big combinations', bc usually, in GGGs dictionary, 'very rare' equals 'once in a lifetime - if you're lucky'.

I don't want to spend an entire league 'hoping' to find a 'kick-ass' rare that has .00002% chance to drop something interesting... I want to be able to experience them throughout the entirety of my playthrough.

I say this bc I've never seen a Innocence Touched and never seen a Reflection of Kalandra... And it f**** sucks to never experience content, unless I 'no-life' the game through and through.

Anyways... we'll see

PS.: It would be very cool if we had more 'interesting mods that affect drop pools of rares, tho... 90% of all rares I've killed never dropped basically anything interesting, if anything at all
That was great, you guys are on the right way!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info