Upcoming News Schedule

After you ruined the most fun event(mayhem) with gauntlet damage mods that nobody asked for i have 0 hope for 3.20.
When it comes to the Archnemesis discussion I hope the outcome is it's deletion. Please for the love of god I don't open a map to have 15 individual boss fights against rare monsters. Removing AN = More fun = more people playing for longer. Thank you I love you pls let 3.20 be a banger <3.
there gonna ad more after ded effects, because its not truly dead until kills you.

these making loot goblin way more rare, and way less rewarding because they felt the 0.1% of magic finders where getting to much loot.

where removing the tag system from AN, so there will far less reddit post about crazy AN mods.

where nerfing specters again because we at ggg feel even tho there completely unplayable as a main gem, some people have being using them as support.

dont worry we will buff skellys again.

where nerfing AG again because it has to little life, you have spec into all the protecting for minions in the tree and have mirror tier items for him to die in t16 maps, and thats just to good we hat-find it mechanically disturbing.

/s

MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Addressing Archnemesis is all I needed to read to get hyped for this.

Good luck, and I hope you guys nail it!
"
innervation wrote:
You could spend the 5th 'wild card' manifesto on clearing up terribly misrepresented viewpoints on reddit/forums about what you all think about your game and the players in the following areas:

The Vision - the widely held misconception that Chris/GGG literally hate the players and fun. Not figuratively or exaggerated. Literally hate. I read it again just today in a thread.

Bex once recently defended The Vision on reddit, reminding users that for whatever fault you find with it, it was the same Vision that carried the game to all of its past and present successes as well.

How long you expect or want people to play each league - the widely held misconception that adding pinnacle and aspirational content to give the .001% something to strive for equates to GGG's hope that the average player will play for '3 months on the treadmill' instead of getting to achieve everything in 'a reasonable amount of time' and thus spend more money while they're being 'retained'.

Trade/Auction House - the widely held misconception that GGG will ever add an auction house to the game or make trade easier. I know there's an old trade manifesto. If you still believe in it 100%, say so.

The absolute state of melee the widely held conception that melee is unplayably bad. You will see this opinion posted and upvoted in every thread where a new player asks for advice.

I could probably come up with more, but I believe these conceptions/misconceptions are doing real damage to your brand. Sometimes weighing in on a subject can be worse, but I don't think this is one of those cases.

This. At this point a simple, basic idea of intent of a normal PoE experience is almost utterly needed. I understand things like not wanting something to show up in every run or not wanting things optimized to the outset. But at this point, for someone who gets to play 3-10 hour a week At Most and sometimes 30 minutes a week, looking at even progression things in any self-deterministic way and feeling I should instead invest in a loot box game because it has a -pity system- rather than find things to help me is not a good feel.
Ignoring basic much needed QOL, trading, melee and diversity updates.
Pleased consider making a manifesto regarding Changes to the Current crafting System. Be it giving harvest Back some of its Power (more reforges for early mapping / Reforge Pre- Suffixes) or making rare eldrich currency more accesible.

Crafting is in a really tough Spot right now espacially for early Progression from White to Yellow/Red Maps and for the really high end crafts.

Also Mapping feels a Lot empty once you reach Yellow Maps with the further Progression for the pinnacle Bosses behind high tier Red Maps, maybe consider making the Pinnacle Boss Guardians chasable in Yellow Maps Up to.t10 eith the Eater and Exarch only beeing able to geht chased from T12-16. Makes Atlas Progression feel a Lot less rushed after reavhing Yellow Maps
Jewels and Ailment Mitigation - Maybe bring back in Harvest the option to craft?
Curses - I really hope they aren't being nerfed.
Eldritch Altar Revamp - Hope they aren't being nerfed.
Archnemesis - I hope they don't get buffed with health and damaged then nerfed with loot.
Plus potentially a fifth post about other changes if needed at the time - More nerfs?
Loot?
Crafting?
"
Apfen wrote:
Addressing Archnemesis is all I needed to read to get hyped for this.

Good luck, and I hope you guys nail it!

I cant wait for them to rework Acrh-nemiss mods... so that they appear of unique mobs now, haaahaha

/s

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info