Upcoming News Schedule

So:

RIP Corrupted blood immunity implicit etc on jewels
RIP Curse on hit rings/gloves
RIP Easy access to eldritch currency from altars
Archnemesis defended yet again and loot goblins removed without much compensation

Great. Can't wait xD
uh oh I am scared....I can see them removing total ailment immunity and instead making diminishing returns on ailment reduced effect with a hard cap.

I can see them nerfing curses to the ground, and removing curse on hit implicits and explicits on gear.

And then I can see them essentially sending altars the way of harvest...trash.
20 manifestos about things that don't need to be touched

1 manifesto defending AN

POE 3 when?
At this point i just hope those manifestos arent gonna be just fairy tales. People have pointed out issues more than obviously this time. Just address them already.
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
uh oh I am scared....I can see them removing total ailment immunity and instead making diminishing returns on ailment reduced effect with a hard cap.

I can see them nerfing curses to the ground, and removing curse on hit implicits and explicits on gear.

And then I can see them essentially sending altars the way of harvest...trash.

This and most other replies to this post sum up this game and GGG's current state

when everyone goes straight to being scared whenever ggg mentions mechanics it is not a good sign. Used to be we'd get a hint of something coming in the next league and get excited... Now here and on reddit all you see are how they will change them thinking it's in the best interest of the game and players but will probably ruin them. I have no hope for 3.20 and expect these listed mechanics to be gutted.
I really hope they got rid of the loot pinatas/loot conversion mechanic of AN monsters. This was the biggest reason I and people I know quit the league early. None of us made it to week 3.
usually i would get hyped... but not now.

also, please add a manifesto about loot changes. Theres a loot to talk about and th loot goblin cant be permanent or i fear this game wont survive.
They are priming the pump for another 100 page thread of feedback, that they will ignore, in 2 days.

Why isn't melee on the list?
Getting rid of AN shouldn't take more than a sentence. No manifesto needed.
How about a manifesto on adding the fun back into the game?

Please buff the unique melee weapons you ignored last time.

Not another dollar from me until you fix melee and that does not mean making it ranged.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
don't get duped like last time, you will have to question what they did not share this time that you'll find out after playing 3.20.

insane how hard they stay, no AN mentioned, loot, MF, lootgoblin
"
Shampyi wrote:
Loot ?

There's loot in the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info