Mayhem Twitch Highlights

"
"

... ...

Arpgaddict :
WHAT?

They literally nerfed the loot drops of all these mechanics they put on mayhem. it's not about knowing how to play. Last time they did mayhem ppl were getting like 4 tabbies before act 2. this time people were getting like 1 unique by act 10 if they even decided to keep playing that long.

this event was awful and I hope ggg fixes whatever is going on over there.

I made 4 characters this event,2 to maps, trying to find fun and just couldn't so i deleted everything.

Hyyyben:
So you had 4 chars, but all deleted, i doubt you even played the event.
Seems like you dont know how to get loot, and for some reason its the games fault.

They nerfed lootdrops, which was needed...it was becomming freaking diablo 3...if you cant handle having to actually farm just a tini tiny bit, then i suggest you search on youtube for guides on how to farm more efficiently, or simply find another game.

Hyyyben i agree with you 100%. Exactly.
Death is only the beginning..

\\ Only HC Ruthless mode player. //
Last edited by AlonelnTheDarkness on Nov 9, 2022, 3:44:34 AM
All this looks terrible...

2 divs drop = highlite? serious?
2 uniques from void = highlite?

Only RIP video is nearly highlite (in POE meaning).

Boss oneshots? Ubers killings? Super survival tanky builds? Super DPS clear builds? Skilled Ubers dodges?

Nothing intresting left in POE for now, so sadly.

Maybe in 3.20, maybe no, will see soon.

If no critical changes to QUALITY LOOT and craft (old 3-15 harvest or something new) in 3.20, no reason to play this perfect game any more.
yes finding an item is always exciting, feels nice to play the campaign again with cleave
Last edited by minateck on Nov 9, 2022, 9:11:09 AM
"
"
"

... ...

Arpgaddict :
WHAT?

They literally nerfed the loot drops of all these mechanics they put on mayhem. it's not about knowing how to play. Last time they did mayhem ppl were getting like 4 tabbies before act 2. this time people were getting like 1 unique by act 10 if they even decided to keep playing that long.

this event was awful and I hope ggg fixes whatever is going on over there.

I made 4 characters this event,2 to maps, trying to find fun and just couldn't so i deleted everything.

Hyyyben:
So you had 4 chars, but all deleted, i doubt you even played the event.
Seems like you dont know how to get loot, and for some reason its the games fault.

They nerfed lootdrops, which was needed...it was becomming freaking diablo 3...if you cant handle having to actually farm just a tini tiny bit, then i suggest you search on youtube for guides on how to farm more efficiently, or simply find another game.

Hyyyben i agree with you 100%. Exactly.

Seems like the players being fine with the state of the game aren't the ones actually reaching endgame, as evident by Hyyyben never having killed Maven and you achieving even less. Your account is 8 years old and yet you never managed to reach any endgame boss, never even completed merc lab, lmao. Why do you think your opinion of loot being too abundant should have any weight? You don't even play the game.

About the "Mayhem highlights": Akin to slot machine clips. Low effort, most of them just people getting lucky, without showing any actual Mayhem content.
Personally, the event felt underwhelming to me, considering that it didn't even seem to drop more loot than generic Kalandra league outside of A1-4 - no clue why they bothered voiding it. Especially with the added mods it was more tedious than fun.
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:

GGG won't ever release the numbers of PC players playing on the non-steam version
so the very next best thing to ESTIMATE is steamcharts
the most critical data is not the peak players but the bottom of the curve each league where you see a constant drop of active players since 3.15. if you interpolate the bottom of each league you can clearly see a downward line thus saying that the game is dying is a fact for poe players using steam

the big question is: are the standalone users loyal enough?

Not really true. GGG occasionally releases the league concurrency totals (if they are good), at launch, and then you just do some quick maths.

Basically, on average, the break down is 60/40 steam players vs standalone respectively.

if the ratio is true, then it is even worse

@falkenraiding
you can also say that people saying the game is dying is a good thing if you look at the point of feedback
it shows that the average player does not want the recent changes to the game and the direction must change
unless of course, the "higher-ups" objective isn't to gather more players but to cater to a specific group or pattern due to some another motivation outside money/popularity
i can understand this point, but is it worth it? this question must plague the devs daily since last year
"

Natty_Savior
Seems like the players being fine with the state of the game aren't the ones actually reaching endgame, as evident by Hyyyben never having killed Maven and you achieving even less. Your account is 8 years old and yet you never managed to reach any endgame boss, never even completed merc lab, lmao. Why do you think your opinion of loot being too abundant should have any weight? You don't even play the game.

About the "Mayhem highlights": Akin to slot machine clips. Low effort, most of them just people getting lucky, without showing any actual Mayhem content.
Personally, the event felt underwhelming to me, considering that it didn't even seem to drop more loot than generic Kalandra league outside of A1-4 - no clue why they bothered voiding it. Especially with the added mods it was more tedious than fun.

Where do you see that I am writing about prioritizing my opinion? Specifically point me to the place where I wrote it, [Removed by Support] You have archives on your account from Softcore at lvl 100, so first you create, play and test yourself on softcore and then you enter hardcore and this is your hardcore achievement? Do not make me laugh with this ease ways. I ONLY play HC from the start of the game. Maybe I did a softcore character once only. Did you build from the youtube internet or did you have you own build your own with 100% ( not changed from other build ) just like me? Will you bluff or write honestly? Rhetorical question.

Of course, the game has a good drop and should be even 3 times more difficult to get, so that I would NEVER achieve endgame playing ONLY HC, so that the game would be immortal for me. I'm not going to do a laser shooter build from youtube just to do an end game in 3 months in the league. Such a game would bore me and maby i will writing like you?

Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Nov 9, 2022, 3:25:55 PM
"
FalkenRaiding wrote:

"Game is dying" is used so casually these days. Same with "I hate x", where x is something you find mildly annoying/inconvenient etc. The amount of f**king hyperbole from doomsday sayer's on the forums and reddit is crazy.

If the game "dying" means we get rid of those people, hallelujah! <3 Let the rest of us enjoy the game, and stop speaking on everyone's behalf, because you're pissed your FTP game ain't obeying your every whim and desire.

Also, nice n' challenging event.
Hyped for hype week start of December! :D

Game is dying has been used for as long as the game has existed. Over 10 years now of it.

For the longest time there was a hilarious thread where the latest issue to be the death of the game was tracked.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Natty_Savior wrote:

Seems like the players being fine with the state of the game aren't the ones actually reaching endgame, as evident by Hyyyben never having killed Maven and you achieving even less. Your account is 8 years old and yet you never managed to reach any endgame boss

oof epic failed attempt to shame someone based on spying their characters...dude has a level 88 hardcore character. Unless he grinded those levels in Act 10...im sure he's totally fine as a player.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Nov 9, 2022, 11:52:51 AM
"
"

Natty_Savior

Where do you see that I am writing about prioritizing my opinion? Specifically point me to the place where I wrote it, [Removed by Support] You have archives on your account from Softcore at lvl 100, so first you create, play and test yourself on softcore and then you enter hardcore and this is your hardcore achievement? Do not make me laugh with this ease ways. I ONLY play HC from the start of the game. Maybe I did a softcore character once only. Did you build from the youtube internet or did you have you own build your own with 100% ( not changed from other build ) just like me? Will you bluff or write honestly? Rhetorical question.

Of course, the game has a good drop and should be even 3 times more difficult to get, so that I would NEVER achieve endgame playing ONLY HC, so that the game would be immortal for me. I'm not going to do a laser shooter build from youtube just to do an end game in 3 months in the league. Such a game would bore me and maby i will writing like you?

Your opinion on loot being too easy to get carries 0 weight, because you barely completed the tutorial - hope that clears up what I meant.
The lv100 sc ssf chars all rip'd from HC SSF - only very first character was sc. (check my achievements if you're that obsessed, I don't have the ones for finishing merc/uber lab and reaching lv80+ in non-hc leagues)

"
jsuslak313 wrote:
"
Natty_Savior wrote:

Seems like the players being fine with the state of the game aren't the ones actually reaching endgame, as evident by Hyyyben never having killed Maven and you achieving even less. Your account is 8 years old and yet you never managed to reach any endgame boss

oof epic failed attempt to shame someone based on spying their characters...dude has a level 88 hardcore character. Unless he grinded those levels in Act 10...im sure he's totally fine as a player.

Just check achievement list on his profile - he never did merc/uber lab, no Elder, Shaper, Sirus, Eater, etc.. Never even killed a breachlord. After 8 years. That doesn't qualify as "doing fine" to me, lmao. Guy never even reached mid game, then comes here talking shit and saying loot is too easy to get.

Also, reaching lvl 100 HC (even HC SSF) in current state of game isn't really that big of an achievement anymore, that goalpost moved to uber bosses killed.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Nov 9, 2022, 3:27:27 PM
"

Natty_Savior
Your opinion on loot being too easy to get carries 0 weight, because you barely completed the tutorial - hope that clears up what I meant.
The lv100 sc ssf chars all rip'd from HC SSF - only very first character was sc. (check my achievements if you're that obsessed, I don't have the ones for finishing merc/uber lab and reaching lv80+ in non-hc leagues)

Just check achievement list on his profile - he never did merc/uber lab, no Elder, Shaper, Sirus, Eater, etc.. Never even killed a breachlord. After 8 years. That doesn't qualify as "doing fine" to me, lmao. Guy never even reached mid game, then comes here talking shit and saying loot is too easy to get.

Also, reaching lvl 100 HC (even HC SSF) in current state of game isn't really that big of an achievement anymore, that goalpost moved to uber bosses killed.

You answer unasked questions, convenient, I asked you a questions.. You call me obsessive and you change the subject every moment and write off the subject?

I wonder why you are silent about what I wrote about haha.
[Removed by Support]
We will judge you in a moment, since how you like to change the subject and you like to judge and play judge?
Or maybe you will go back to answering the questions I asked above?

You write that you have archivments from software because your character fell from HC who do you want to deceive? I wrote above that this one question is rhetorical because I guess you'll start bluffing. The archives you have with normal, cruel, merciles SOFTCORE labyrinth you also probably get, among other things, because your character fell from HC? Do not make me laugh. How much is what you write worth now?

Generally answer the questions I asked above, start with the first.

Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Nov 9, 2022, 3:32:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info