Mayhem Twitch Highlights

"
LimeKoala wrote:
"
superbomb1967 wrote:
highlights of "hc" guys using 3rd party tools for logout macros.

GG GGG

despicable

what happened to the tos?

Logout Macros aren't againt ToS.

The only macro based ToS thing I am aware of is that a macro isn't allowed to preform multiple functions at the same time. If a macro 'types' in /exit or /logout into chat, it could be argued that is a performance of multiple functions, but technically it's only typing one character at a time. I am not sure that the logout macro violates the ToS.
Last edited by Karnijj on Nov 8, 2022, 7:59:39 AM
"
Archwizard wrote:
So how are div card results, drops, and exalt use results Mayhem highlights?

I would expect Mayhem highlights to focus on Mayhem content, basically tough fights or something.

+1
Needlessly negative... Are you kidding me support? Major streamers are leaving the event, if it ain't bust, don't "fix" it.

Release player retention figures for Mayhem & Kalandra, I bet it's not all unicorns and rainbows.
i'll just leave it here :D
"
kimann wrote:

Can you show me how many players there are on other services such as Steam and how many players there are playing via not any counting service like me (and there are probably the most of them)? So that you can judge how many there are really active players and how much worth is what you showed with graphic from steamcharts? Because until you show it all and you trying to judge it via only Steam players is worth nothing, you know it right? [Removed by Support] This is so funny when peaople showing this " steamcharts " only..
Death is only the beginning..

\\ Only HC Ruthless mode player. //
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Nov 9, 2022, 3:14:09 PM
To the comments above.
I played this event (til 80lvl) and didn't like it. Looking back at the past years of events like this, when it was a leveling extravaganza and an opportunity to make a meme build, it has now become a dull gauntlet.
May peace be with you, exile.
[Removed by Support] I just threw off the statistics. Peak players were 20k now playing 7k. What's wrong with steam stats? It shows well what is happening now in the game.what would you understand. This is a statistic from 2013. Online players are now at the exit level of the game. I don't think you were playing then, and if you were, then the game was in its infancy.
Ps: sry my trnsl
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Nov 9, 2022, 3:19:16 PM
"
"
kimann wrote:

Can you show me how many players there are on other services such as Steam and how many players there are playing via not any counting service like me (and there are probably the most of them)? So that you can judge how many there are really active players and how much worth is what you showed with graphic from steamcharts? Because until you show it all and you trying to judge it via only Steam players is worth nothing, you know it right? [Removed by Support] This is so funny when peaople showing this " steamcharts " only..

GGG won't ever release the numbers of PC players playing on the non-steam version
so the very next best thing to ESTIMATE is steamcharts
the most critical data is not the peak players but the bottom of the curve each league where you see a constant drop of active players since 3.15. if you interpolate the bottom of each league you can clearly see a downward line thus saying that the game is dying is a fact for poe players using steam

the big question is: are the standalone users loyal enough?
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Nov 9, 2022, 3:15:13 PM

You can be very certain of one thing: that the ratio of Steam vs. Non-Steam players is not different today than it was three days, three months or three years ago.

And that means that Steam charts are perfectly fine for showing trends. Period.
"Boah, is echt lächerlich, wie schnell das hier lädt, wenn nich irgendwelche Penner mit MTX hier rumhängen."
Thank you GGG KappaPride

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info