Mayhem Twitch Highlights

"
hyyyben wrote:
"
Koxomathical wrote:
mayhem clearly shows you how bad the loot is. event doesnt even have to be voided cuz nothing drops

Seems like you dont know how to play the game, if you want loot, then there is plkenty of ways to get it.
Mb serach on youtube for help, just a suggestion :)

As someone who played a MF char with 2+ mirrors invested in gear and ran decently juiced maps I too can say that loot is gone.

Raw Divine and Exalt drops are more rare than loot goblin encounters (and even those usually drop 2-4 divs + some exalts that are almost worthless). Div cards? What div cards? Ran plenty of maps (didn't count) and got a SINGLE Apothecary card. And that's with always running gilded div scarabs.

Compared to 3.16 (skipped 3.17) loot is terrible. Lots of big streamers say the same thing. So please, show me that magic loot guide.
Last edited by silas66 on Nov 8, 2022, 10:37:17 AM
Its around 55-60% of player base on steam.

GGG released their total peak player numbers on leagues that had high player numbers here on their website. Last one was within two leagues.

With the total numbers told by GGG and the numbers on steam you can figure out how many % played on standalone on launch weekend days.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Nov 8, 2022, 10:38:40 AM
Gambling simulator strikes again.

edit: Revert the 3.19 loot changes already.
Last edited by dizz on Nov 8, 2022, 10:52:19 AM
clown emoji
"
Karnijj wrote:
The only macro based ToS thing I am aware of is that a macro isn't allowed to preform multiple functions at the same time. If a macro 'types' in /exit or /logout into chat, it could be argued that is a performance of multiple functions, but technically it's only typing one character at a time. I am not sure that the logout macro violates the ToS.

Chat supports CTRL+V, so you only need one action to use /exit
GGG have now clue on how to balance even the simplest things.
"
arpgaddict wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
Koxomathical wrote:
mayhem clearly shows you how bad the loot is. event doesnt even have to be voided cuz nothing drops

Seems like you dont know how to play the game, if you want loot, then there is plkenty of ways to get it.
Mb serach on youtube for help, just a suggestion :)

WHAT?

They literally nerfed the loot drops of all these mechanics they put on mayhem. it's not about knowing how to play. Last time they did mayhem ppl were getting like 4 tabbies before act 2. this time people were getting like 1 unique by act 10 if they even decided to keep playing that long.

this event was awful and I hope ggg fixes whatever is going on over there.

I made 4 characters this event,2 to maps, trying to find fun and just couldn't so i deleted everything.

So you had 4 chars, but all deleted, i doubt you even played the event.
Seems like you dont know how to get loot, and for some reason its the games fault.

They nerfed lootdrops, which was needed...it was becomming freaking diablo 3...if you cant handle having to actually farm just a tini tiny bit, then i suggest you search on youtube for guides on how to farm more efficiently, or simply find another game.
"Mayhem Twitch Highlights"

....with no Mayhem content shown. Great.

I can't wait for the next PoE Twitch Highlights

...featuring D4 vids
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Nov 8, 2022, 3:56:11 PM
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
"Mayhem Twitch Highlights"

....with no Mayhem content shown. Great.

I can't wait for the next PoE Twitch Highlights

...featuring D4 vids

I was thinking the same thing!
"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:
"
"
kimann wrote:
i'll just leave it here :D

Can you show me how many players there are on other services such as Steam and how many players there are playing via not any counting service like me (and there are probably the most of them)? So that you can judge how many there are really active players and how much worth is what you showed with graphic from steamcharts? Because until you show it all and you trying to judge it via only Steam players is worth nothing, you know it right? [Removed by Support] This is so funny when peaople showing this " steamcharts " only..

GGG won't ever release the numbers of PC players playing on the non-steam version
so the very next best thing to ESTIMATE is steamcharts
the most critical data is not the peak players but the bottom of the curve each league where you see a constant drop of active players since 3.15. if you interpolate the bottom of each league you can clearly see a downward line thus saying that the game is dying is a fact for poe players using steam

the big question is: are the standalone users loyal enough?

Not really true. GGG occasionally releases the league concurrency totals (if they are good), at launch, and then you just do some quick maths.

Basically, on average, the break down is 60/40 steam players vs standalone respectively.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Nov 9, 2022, 3:15:57 PM
"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:
"
"
kimann wrote:
i'll just leave it here :D

Can you show me how many players there are on other services such as Steam and how many players there are playing via not any counting service like me (and there are probably the most of them)? So that you can judge how many there are really active players and how much worth is what you showed with graphic from steamcharts? Because until you show it all and you trying to judge it via only Steam players is worth nothing, you know it right? [Removed by Support] This is so funny when peaople showing this " steamcharts " only..

GGG won't ever release the numbers of PC players playing on the non-steam version
so the very next best thing to ESTIMATE is steamcharts
the most critical data is not the peak players but the bottom of the curve each league where you see a constant drop of active players since 3.15. if you interpolate the bottom of each league you can clearly see a downward line thus saying that the game is dying is a fact for poe players using steam

the big question is: are the standalone users loyal enough?

"Game is dying" is used so casually these days. Same with "I hate x", where x is something you find mildly annoying/inconvenient etc. The amount of f**king hyperbole from doomsday sayer's on the forums and reddit is crazy.

If the game "dying" means we get rid of those people, hallelujah! <3 Let the rest of us enjoy the game, and stop speaking on everyone's behalf, because you're pissed your FTP game ain't obeying your every whim and desire.

Also, nice n' challenging event.
Hyped for hype week start of December! :D
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Nov 9, 2022, 3:16:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info