Mayhem Twitch Highlights

haha mayhem amirite guys
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
So how are div card results, drops, and exalt use results Mayhem highlights?

I would expect Mayhem highlights to focus on Mayhem content, basically tough fights or something.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
There's literally no comment here... show you how much the game is dead.

I have little hope for 3.20 but ill watch with some hopium I guess
"
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
Koxomathical wrote:
mayhem clearly shows you how bad the loot is. event doesnt even have to be voided cuz nothing drops

Seems like you dont know how to play the game, if you want loot, then there is plkenty of ways to get it.
Mb serach on youtube for help, just a suggestion :)

i suggest searching on youtube for "games to play instead of poe", now this is an actually useful suggestion instead of shitpost that you did

Speak for yourself. Loot is fine. Yea there isn't divines dropping like carrots but why would they anyway. Maybe Santa gives you some for free this Christmas. *hohoho* You guys complaining about everything are hillarius.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
Doesn't count if it's not merging.
some crazy luck
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
Archwizard wrote:
So how are div card results, drops, and exalt use results Mayhem highlights?

I would expect Mayhem highlights to focus on Mayhem content, basically tough fights or something.

yea, these could have been "highlights" from any league/event

if this was the best the 'event' had to offer, maybe that says something about the state of the game...
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
"
JetBent wrote:
3.20 community wait

You might wanna keep waiting. If you remember, GGG has said they're trying to do balance passes every other league unlike before. 3.20 will literally be the same as 3.19, but with new league mechanics.

I don't think so.... GGG can't be happy with the player retention this league. They realize that they screwed up.....They probably lost quite a bit of money as compared to normal... If they put out the same type of crap next league, it will even be worse and the league will be an absolute ghost town. Yo are kidding yourself if you think that GGG wants that to happen...
I'll watch Ruthless highlights!
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
Koxomathical wrote:
mayhem clearly shows you how bad the loot is. event doesnt even have to be voided cuz nothing drops

Seems like you dont know how to play the game, if you want loot, then there is plkenty of ways to get it.
Mb serach on youtube for help, just a suggestion :)

WHAT?

They literally nerfed the loot drops of all these mechanics they put on mayhem. it's not about knowing how to play. Last time they did mayhem ppl were getting like 4 tabbies before act 2. this time people were getting like 1 unique by act 10 if they even decided to keep playing that long.

this event was awful and I hope ggg fixes whatever is going on over there.

I made 4 characters this event,2 to maps, trying to find fun and just couldn't so i deleted everything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info