Our Mayhem event started over the weekend and it has been absolute chaos! We've gathered a few clips from Twitch to give you a taste of what's going on. Check them out below!













Mayhem ends at 12pm November 14th (PST) which is Nov 14, 2022 3:00 PM (EST) (Log in to view in your local time). This means you still have a week to join the event! For more information about Mayhem or our other upcoming events, check out the events thread here.

Best of luck to those participating!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nEAT
mayhem clearly shows you how bad the loot is. event doesnt even have to be voided cuz nothing drops
I pass this event

I'm bored with : event mods + Archnemesis + no loot

3.20 community wait
"
JetBent wrote:
3.20 community wait


You might wanna keep waiting. If you remember, GGG has said they're trying to do balance passes every other league unlike before. 3.20 will literally be the same as 3.19, but with new league mechanics.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

There's nothing wrong with Harvest's deterministic crafting. Perhaps it's that loot is largely worthless and slows the game down.
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
"
JetBent wrote:
3.20 community wait


You might wanna keep waiting. If you remember, GGG has said they're trying to do balance passes every other league unlike before. 3.20 will literally be the same as 3.19, but with new league mechanics.


With the current state of the game/community there's no way they leave it the same. That would be such a massive own-goal
"
Koxomathical wrote:
mayhem clearly shows you how bad the loot is. event doesnt even have to be voided cuz nothing drops


Seems like you dont know how to play the game, if you want loot, then there is plkenty of ways to get it.
Mb serach on youtube for help, just a suggestion :)
"
JetBent wrote:
I pass this event

I'm bored with : event mods + Archnemesis + no loot

3.20 community wait



Why are you here ?
Why do you even comment on an event thread, when youre not playing the event ?

WHYYYYYYY?
lol, lmao even
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
Koxomathical wrote:
mayhem clearly shows you how bad the loot is. event doesnt even have to be voided cuz nothing drops


Seems like you dont know how to play the game, if you want loot, then there is plkenty of ways to get it.
Mb serach on youtube for help, just a suggestion :)

i suggest searching on youtube for "games to play instead of poe", now this is an actually useful suggestion instead of shitpost that you did

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info