In the weeks leading up to our 3.20 expansion, we'll be running three events for players to challenge themselves in three unique ways. All events will be available for both PC and Console, so everyone is welcome to join in! Each event will have a Standard, Standard Solo Self-Found, Hardcore and Hardcore Solo Self-Found versions that you can play in except for Endless Delve, which only has Standard Solo Self-Found and Hardcore Solo Self-Found versions.

When picking which events to run, we aimed for some variety between each event to cater to many different types of players. For example, Mayhem is great for players who love chaos and action. Endless Delve is great for players who want to play Path of Exile in a fairly novel way. Delirium Everywhere is great for players who want a more challenging experience. Each event has been improved since the last time we ran it. Most notably, we've vastly improved Delirium Everywhere's scaling for lower level areas.

You'll be able to win two guaranteed Kalandra Mystery Box per account for reaching Level 50 in any two of the events. This is two total guaranteed mystery box across all three events. This means that players are able to pick and choose two out of the three events they want to play rather than feeling forced to play all three in order to pick up the maximum number of prizes.

The events also have a huge pool of microtransaction prizes that are randomly drawn for characters that reach certain level thresholds. This pool of prizes is shared between PC and Console players, with each event having its own prize pool. Having multiple characters will increase your chances of winning a randomly drawn prize. More details on all the prizes can be found in each event's prize section below.

PC Prizing
The top three overall in each version of the events will receive a full microtransaction set and first place will take home one Path of Exile shirt from their choice between the Lunaris Vs. Solaris or Vaal Orb T-Shirts. In the Hardcore Solo Self-Found version of each event, the top of each Ascendancy Class will receive the exclusive Godslayer's Pride microtransaction. In the Standard, Solo Self-Found and Hardcore versions of each event (where applicable), the top six players (regardless of Ascendancy) will also receive a Godslayer's Pride.

Console Prizing
First place overall in each version of the events will receive a full microtransaction set. In the SSF version of each event, the top three overall will receive a Godslayer's Pride microtransaction.

The Mayhem event takes classic Path of Exile league modifiers from Anarchy, Invasion, Breach, Ambush, Torment, Harbinger, Delirium, and Scourge and pushes them to the extreme. In each area you'll encounter one of the following scenarios: 20 Rogue Exiles, 20 Strongboxes, 20 Invasion Bosses, 10 Breaches, 20 Tormented Spirits, 20 Harbingers, a Mirror of Delirium, or enemies that have a chance to spawn Beyond Demons when slain close to each other. Each area in Wraeclast will have one of these mods, along with two mods from a pool of mods that increase the difficulty of monsters in the area. The mod that an area has will change every hour.

The pool of difficulty mods include:
  • Monsters take 35% less Damage
  • 40% increased Monster Damage
  • Monsters have 20% increased Attack, Cast and Movement Speed
  • Monsters fire 2 additional Projectiles
  • Monsters have 30% increased Area of Effect
  • Monsters deal 40% extra Physical Damage as Fire
  • Monsters deal 40% extra Physical Damage as Cold
  • Monsters deal 40% extra Physical Damage as Lightning
  • Monsters deal 20% extra Physical Damage as Chaos
  • Monsters have 200% increased Critical Strike Chance and +35% to Monster Critical Strike Multiplier
  • Monsters have 100% chance to Hinder on Hit with Spells
  • Monsters have 100% chance to Maim on Hit with Attacks

Mayhem Event Prizes

For PC, the top player of each Ascendancy Class in the Hardcore Solo Self-Found version of the event will be awarded a Godslayer's Pride microtransaction. In the Standard, Solo Self-Found and Hardcore versions of this event, the top six players (regardless of Ascendancy) will also receive a Godslayer's Pride. For Console, this is awarded to the top three overall in Standard Solo Self-Found.

The following microtransaction set will be awarded to the top three overall in each version of the event on PC, and first place overall in each version of the event on Console.

• Dragon Hunter Armour Set
  • Vulcan Cloak
  • Vulcan Weapon Skin
  • Dragon Hunter Weapon Effect
  • Vulcan Portal
  • Dragon Hunter Footprints
  • Wasteland Raptor Pet
  • Fire Character Effect

Finally, for PC, the first place overall in each version of the event will receive one Path of Exile T-Shirt from their choice between the Lunaris Vs. Solaris or Vaal Orb T-Shirts
  • Starting at 1pm November 4th (PDT) which is Nov 04, 2022 4:00 PM (EDT) (Log in to view in your local time)
  • Ending at 12pm November 14th (PST) which is Nov 14, 2022 3:00 PM (EST) (Log in to view in your local time)
  • Standard, Hardcore, Standard Solo Self-Found, Hardcore Solo Self-Found versions available.
  • This event is voided. (Items and characters do not transfer to parent leagues at the end of the event)

Return to the Azurite Mine and journey endlessly deeper in this returning event. You begin the event in the Mine Encampment and cannot leave the Mine. All you can do is Delve. All sulphite costs have been removed, and the Mine scales from level 1 instead of its usual scaling.

To aid you in your descent, you'll start with a stack of Scrolls of Wisdom and some powerful unique items. Lily Roth has also made her way to the Mine Encampment to sell you gems, with each gem costing a single Scroll of Wisdom. At level 1, and every 10 character levels until level 70, you gain 3 passive skill points to make up for the ones you'd normally get from quests. And of course the Altar of Ascendancy is available, granting you 2 Ascendancy passive skill points when you reach levels matching the area level of each Labyrinth. No matter how deep you go, there's no escape from Kitava's curses, so you'll lose resistances and start incurring an experience penalty on death when you reach levels 40 and 70.

While previous Endless Delve events have been won by the player that reached the greatest depth by the end of the race, this Endless Delve event will be won by the first player in each ascendancy class to depth 600.

Endless Delve FAQ
In the Endless Delve event, you'll play exclusively in the Azurite Mine and won't need sulphite for progress. You'll begin the plunge with access to some starter gear to help you take on perilous darkness:

To help you prepare for the event and to give you a further idea of what to expect from the Endless Delve, we've answered the most common questions from our community.

Do we start from level 1?

What exactly do we start with?

Which classes will get which starting unique items?

Can you make a new character to get multiple copies of the same item?

Could you specify exact thresholds for skill points and Ascendancies?

How does depth scaling work compared to normal Delving?

How will respec points work?

Which vendors are available? Will there be currency vendors?

Are gems restricted to class or will they be accessible to all classes?

How does Niko's inventory reset?

Will there be a crafting bench in the Mine Encampment?

Will Divination Cards be available?

Will drops be disabled on maps, chisels, etc. because they will have no use?

Will the on-death experience penalty be present? If so, when?

Is the Delve progression per character or per account?

Can you choose your bandit reward?

Why is Endless Delve Solo Self-Found?

How do I join the event?

Endless Delve Event Prizes

For PC, the top player of each Ascendancy Class in the Hardcore Solo Self-Found version of the event will be awarded a Godslayer's Pride microtransaction. In the Solo Self-Found version of this event, the top six players (regardless of Ascendancy) will also receive a Godslayer's Pride. For Console, this is awarded to the top three overall in Standard Solo Self-Found.

The following microtransaction set will be awarded to the top three overall in each version of the event on PC, and first place overall in each version of the event on Console.

• Oblivion Armour Set
  • Necrolord Cloak
  • Necrolord Weapon Skin
  • Misery Weapon Effect
  • Oblivion Portal
  • Misery Footprints
  • Misery Will-o'-the-wisp Pet
  • Oblivion Character Effect

Finally, for PC, the first place overall in each version of the event will receive one Path of Exile T-Shirt from their choice between the Lunaris Vs. Solaris or Vaal Orb T-Shirts
  • Starting at 12pm November 14th (PST) which is Nov 14, 2022 3:00 PM (EST) (Log in to view in your local time)
  • Ending at 12pm November 21st (PST) which is Nov 21, 2022 3:00 PM (EST) (Log in to view in your local time)
  • Standard Solo Self-Found, Hardcore Solo Self-Found versions available.
  • This event is voided. (Items and characters do not transfer to parent leagues at the end of the event)

A dense fog hangs over Wraeclast, the continent now enthralled by Delirium. Almost every campaign and endgame map area has permanent Delirium fog, ranging randomly from 10% to 100% Delirium with the minimum and maximum level of Delirium scaling with the level of the zone. This way, some lower level encounters won't be impossibly difficult and higher level encounters won't be incredibly easy. This has all the usual effects — monsters getting buffed, new monsters spawning, reward bars filling with kills, and Simulacrum splinters dropping. To avoid spam-refreshing areas being the best strategy, each area always has the same Delirium percentage, and Delirium reward types are randomised each time they drop.

In comparison to the last time we ran a Delirium Everywhere event, we've reduced the amount of Delirium that can be applied to zones earlier in the campaign and have adjusted the maximum Delirium each act can have so that progressing past certain encounters isn't near-impossible.

Mirrors of Delirium cannot spawn in this event. If you get your hands on a Delirious map, it functions as normal, overriding the special rules of this event.

Delirium Everywhere Event Prizes

For PC, the top player of each Ascendancy Class in the Hardcore Solo Self-Found version of the event will be awarded a Godslayer's Pride microtransaction. In the Standard, Solo Self-Found and Hardcore versions of this event, the top six players (regardless of Ascendancy) will also receive a Godslayer's Pride. For Console, this is awarded to the top three overall in Solo Self-Found.

• Glimmerwood Armour Set
  • Dark Magic Wings
  • Glimmerwood Weapon Skin
  • Dark Magic Weapon Effect
  • Stygian Portal
  • Stygian Footprints
  • Stygian Steed Pet
  • Stygian Character Effect

• Starting at 12pm November 21st (PST) which is Nov 21, 2022 3:00 PM (EST) (Log in to view in your local time)
  • Ending at 12pm November 28th (PST) which is Nov 28, 2022 3:00 PM (EST) (Log in to view in your local time)
  • Standard, Hardcore, Standard Solo Self-Found, Hardcore Solo Self-Found versions available.

Will these events run on all platforms?

Can I play my existing character?

How do I join the event?

Can I make Private League versions of these events?

Can I change my Ascendancy Class during these events?

Why is Delve Solo Self-Found?

If I delete my character, will I still get a prize?

Will I still be eligible for prizes if my character dies?

If I level multiple characters will I have a greater chance of winning a prize?

Can I win more than one microtransaction prize?

When will I receive a prize?

Will I have access to my crafting bench in Endless Delve?

Will I be able to access the Lake of Kalandra during the events?

What happens if I already have all of the microtransactions from the Kalandra Mystery Box?

Will the extra map content from the Mayhem modifiers be affected by relevant Atlas Passive Skills?

Are the randomly drawn microtransaction prize pools shared across event versions and platforms?

Good luck, everyone! We can't wait to see the chaos and carnage unfold in these events. If you're not able to participate, be sure to check the action out live on Twitch!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice!
Actually, kinda stale.
Last edited by Kostax on Oct 27, 2022, 5:06:36 PM
delirium everywhere? but why?

and, voided event = auto pass for me, thanks.
Last edited by auspexa on Oct 27, 2022, 5:48:33 PM
Excellent!
Please fix Oblivion Fire Trap not working with proliferation effects. And please add Sunprism CA and Sunprism Fire Trap (or caustic/burning ground). Thanks. Attempt 20something.
poggg
Why void these events, it would at least give some point to doing them.
Endless delve is gonna be impossible to get out of the first couple levels with AN mobs.
Gimme that mystery box!
Mechanic Misconception:

Are your minions "randomly dying"? Do you have the Fleshcrafter unique equipped?
If you answered "Yes" to both of these, high chance is that your minions have over 50% chaos resistance, converting 100% of their HP into ES, killing them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info