Kalandra Supporter Packs and Kirac's Vault Pass End Soon

"
ebrl wrote:
"
Rekill wrote:
one shots are worse than ever.

I can sort of understand some of the new kids who only joined around Ritual saying that (even though it's not true in that time window either), but how can you believe in this if you're playing since beta? You're exposing yourself there in a way that doesn't look very flattering.

Ok 40/40 boy. your passive aggressive comment is also not very flattering. You are exposing yourself.
Last edited by Rekill on Nov 8, 2022, 9:56:27 AM
i played league just to get the vault ... i don't get why the vault isn't available on standard... its not that players like me play a lot of league... just don't have the time ... if i could buy the challenges with $$$ i would ... cuz the time it takes its quite a lot ... and i would rather use that time to do other poe content not just challenge hunting that feels like a chore
Doesnt fit my vision. So ill Skip.
"
flipmode949 wrote:
Doesnt fit my vision. So ill Skip.

Agree. When CW buys some glasses, I'll consider supporting again.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. No more buying supporter packs on live stream reveal day. Will only buy after league start and everything is actually good and fun.
I'm out until GGG gets real again, they dropped their shit and i am having none of it; but i keep monitoring, hoping for someone in power, with a passion and able to resuscitate this game again.

I hope i live to see the day where i want to support GGG again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info