Kalandra Supporter Packs and Kirac's Vault Pass End Soon

End of league HYPE!
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Im keen for supporter packs. You would need to give me the pack and pay me to show support for the train wreck that is Lake of Kalandra.
I hope Kirac VP will become better. Every time its getting only worse, and i hope you will make a new, more functional pass. I skiped 2 passes after i bought 1st, it feels like not worth it.
Never bought the scam pass. Happy to say.
Saved
I'll buy if next league isn't a chore like this league, and/or if we could pay to convert 4 small tabs into 1 quad tab. THAT WOULD BE GREAT
Mmm Vision.. mmm its coming. More mtx pls

"
Romulas19 wrote:
I wish you guys would make the vault available in standard as well.

THIS!!!!
"
Mathrigo wrote:
"
Romulas19 wrote:
I wish you guys would make the vault available in standard as well.

THIS!!!!

This.

Not sure why it matters where players play as long as they are happy and buying packs and passes. Trying to force league adoption with the pass over players content and willing in standard is a puzzling business decision. Most players in standard have completed the atlas over the years many times over and under much more difficult RNG - like when red maps were a luxury item heh.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Nov 7, 2022, 8:32:17 AM
Hello, can you confirm in how many days the league ends?, to be able to manage my time
Add some leveling mtx into vault. So everyone could use it.

Also 4 premium tabs into QUAD PLEASE
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Nov 7, 2022, 10:12:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info