Kalandra Supporter Packs and Kirac's Vault Pass End Soon

NO thank you
New League when?
"
Romulas19 wrote:
I wish you guys would make the vault available in standard as well.

Will never happen, even if we had to pay every vault pass we want individually.
The passes , like the crazy item generation(recombinators in sentinel, Ethereal Reflecting Mist now) which are never added to the core game, or at least not the way they were in the challenge league, are a generous method to lock players to the challenge league, even if it...was received not so well as expected.
The three months are your only chance to get the pass full/to craft the crazy items.
And those with enough luck can brag or make money with the items even in the permanent league then.
Meaning: take all your time to play the league if you want to achieve something.
Processing tuned down tempest shield MTX [pending...]
Unfortunately you have probably got my last cent in this game. This league was the worst I have ever played. I could not last a week or two and usually I play till the end of league. Very sad with the direction. Bring back Exalted Orbs again as the main currency. Dropping divines feels like crap and should have never been a thing.

Chao
clown emoji
care. make the game fun plz. also, one shots are worse than ever. its not all bad ofc. but the game is going downhill. but ye... nothing last forever. haven't bought anything for the last 4 leagues or so. hope to see some change in that. but i doubt it.
I play PoE since 2014. I get into the main topic ASAP. Just wanna see an improve about the currency stack size. Please GGG, please. I'm begging you. Just imagine, how can we do a trade like 5k+ currency w/o a bot or what are they using for it ? I don't wanna play this game like a hideout warrior. I wanna sell my currencies quickly, then i can go to crushing some creature's head as soon as possible with my upgraded gear. Just notice that, I don't wanna sell my currency all day long. I don't care there is not loot button or something. If you can improve ur stack size ( like you did that to fragments as well ) It's not that hard right ? Please hear my sound and do something about that. Not everyone has 10+ hours for playing that game.

Quality of life > New Content.

Thanks to you for all work.
Last edited by Gibsonaan on Nov 7, 2022, 2:12:50 PM
"
Rekill wrote:
one shots are worse than ever.

I can sort of understand some of the new kids who only joined around Ritual saying that (even though it's not true in that time window either), but how can you believe in this if you're playing since beta? You're exposing yourself there in a way that doesn't look very flattering.
Last edited by ebrl on Nov 7, 2022, 2:21:17 PM
Hell Yeah!

I'm totally excited for this!
"
Ryanone209 wrote:
Unfortunately you have probably got my last cent in this game. This league was the worst I have ever played. I could not last a week or two and usually I play till the end of league. Very sad with the direction. Bring back Exalted Orbs again as the main currency. Dropping divines feels like crap and should have never been a thing.

Chao

Man i agree 100% on this, i hate the currency change they did with exalts and divines, IMO it was just fine just the way they was.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info