November Event Topics

What about making the events themself fun?

No offense, but I:
- can already endless delve with scarabs, and even have a crafting bench! Last time I tried this at level 65 I had total of 1 resonator and 4 fossils. At the start this event is a total slugfest.
- there are already so much stuff in maps, that 15extra esh splinters from these 10breaches won't do a lot. I guess most of it will be skipped
- and let's not forget how enjoyable 98% delirious zones are with 1!!! reward layer, regardless of %.

If you are making an event themed around some sort of mechanic, why not give some buffs to these, to make them fun?
- delve is about fossil crafting, why not massively increase drop rates or guarantee some fossil drops on completing each node? Deeper you go, more fossils/resonators you get. Now once again on level60 you will barely have any fossils. It's voided anyways..
- while Mayhem was nice and fun 10years ago, now 10 breaches or 20 exiles just doesn't make a big difference. We already have giga juiced maps. China version also has passive HH buff for all chars. If it's voided mayhem - why not add a little bit bigger twist, than just simply juicing every area with few extra boxes or breaches?
- oh and delirium one. This has the most obvious solution - give additional reward layers for every 20% of deliriuos effect. Why, just why you put zones on 100% delirious and give them 1 layer of reward??? Last time I quit this after act1, it was kust such a borring event, without any real rewards.

This seems like a wasted opportunity.
Last edited by gageris on Oct 31, 2022, 2:32:34 AM
I would love to see alternative leveling, campaign is very boring, just allow us to level in maps/delve or whatever each person enjoys most. Dont be shy, you can copy this from Diablo 3, competition makes things better for everybody.
You are the ones who decided what a mystery box is worth, so if you decide that each event is worth one box then they are . . .
For what it's worth, the Endless Delve's playability would benefit from having a Crafting Bench.

Especially in the early levels when it would really help to be able to slap a few more resists or other stats on our gear. To me, the early levels always seemed annoying, stressful and no fun to play. And I fear that with all the AN it will be even worse this time.
I guess it's either 1 or 48,000. Nothing in between, right?
Thats it cool, but we wanted to hear something about archnemesis mobs too... Not sure if events will feel cool with those mobs.
Extra box, dope.
Me before this announcement: 1 box only? FU GGG imma only playing DELVE coz i don't want to do the story AGAIN
Me after this announcement: still only playing delve coz i don't want to do the story AGAIN
https://www.twitch.tv/boredmga
Last edited by mega2k0 on Oct 31, 2022, 3:27:37 AM
Thanks for this events , Give Us PoE Back Again, Take Back Control Of our favorite Poe Back Again.
ok

But whats happening with AN season 4, are you still quaddoubling down, you know, maa vision. Or have the AN decimated playerbases and serious decline in player moral finally, albeit to late, caused a change of thought.
Nice listening a bit the player base, now remove Archnemesis and make the game fun like before

And tbh you did bettter event 5 years ago, you can do better than recycling last year events.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info