November Event Topics

n1 :) HOW TO JOIN?
"the removal of repeating rewards"

Some marketing-fu happening here. Adding color flavors of the same 'rewards' is not truly removing repeats. Also calling them, a purchasable item, 'rewards' is a little on the nose as well. In economic speak these are assets bought with capital expenditure.

Yes context is mixed but that is on the OP.

bad taste all round.
"
ChiefOluk wrote:
One reason the demigods are so valuable is that they're tradeable. [...]
But Godslayer's Pride is a cosmetic, and cosmetics are not tradeable. [...]

All this while GGG is so proud of not having soulbound items.
I apologize if this was answered somewhere else. How are the mystery boxes being handled for the individuals who already own all possible items and variants?
While i like the idea of adding rewards to non hcssf variants, i have to say, that this is a weak implementation...
i understand that the rewards are supposed to be rare and all, but with "ascendancy doesnt matter" you create an artificially variety scarce environment. like, in the leagues where you could push for variety, you "kinda force" the players into "the meta".
i dunno... kinda sad how it turned out.

"
I apologize if this was answered somewhere else. How are the mystery boxes being handled for the individuals who already own all possible items and variants?

According to FAQ:
"If you've already purchased the entire Kalandra Mystery Box series, you'll instead be awarded with two Warlord Mystery Boxes per Kalandra Box earned. If you reach level 50 in two events, you will receive four Warlord Mystery Boxes."

Don't think there is another replacement if you also already own all Warlord Mystery box items.
I think Challenge Leagues are fun and a great way to end a league and get people back before the next league, but because they are voided I don't play them.
Who cares if the league is voided?

Standard = Graveyard

Softcore trade = The easiest mod in the game, like "story mode" for bbyboys.

I dont care, I play SSF HC ofc.

One question; why double extra damage mods inside mayhem instances?

It feels like a mini gauntlet~ nvm all good.
Last edited by freezEpica on Nov 7, 2022, 7:47:45 PM
Great change saddly i'm a console player and we got no changes at all 3 demigods per Race is just a joke as it forces players to play the top ascendencies and it takes a lot of sideraces away. Players who don't have the entire playtime could before compete in offmeta ascendencies which isn't possible now. Just shows again that console players are only on the same level as pc when it comes to MTX payments :( sad reality
mistery box can get delayed? i reach 50 and no get it yet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info