November Event Topics

Nobody plays the game anymore, not even bloggers. So what happened?
Looking forward to the "we are vey very sorry please come back players" league. Afther this one.. it is bound to be imminent...

It is just sad that after more than a decade I woudnt recomment this game to my friends. And the company I definitely wouldnt...
Last edited by Eshu on Oct 31, 2022, 8:08:23 PM
What about making the events NOT VOIDED!!!!
Excuse me if I don't jump for joy that you went from 1 to 2 boxes for participating in all events.

I'm sorry but; last league was not great and experienced the worst player retention out of any league, ever.
Which impacted players in the economy for both Standard and Hardcore league.

You did not do a single thing for Halloween [missed opportunity imo].
Extended a dead league even longer with the statement that "You were delayed and wanted to give players something to do around Christmas break."

You realize most of your player base is adults with jobs, etc right?

No, the real reason was that delayed it because you were off your timeline.
And you didn't want to release this League within the same timeline as the new WoW expansion and compete.

2 loot boxes and various debatable quality Events will not make up for this critical failure.

As always; Look forward to seeing what happens and mean no harm.
Just the pure, facts being put on the table.

"As each box now costs 50 points due to the higher average values of cosmetics contained and the removal of repeating rewards, this should be a comparable reward to three of the old 30-point boxes. This structure also gives you the flexibility to skip an event of your choice without feeling that you must play it to get all the free boxes."

We created a problem so that we could sell you a solution at an inflated cost, the GGG way ;)
GGG, i'm not sure what is wrong with you guys but the writing is on the wall.

At least the majority of content creators *That I watch* have gone from playing the game to psuedo news about how bad of a company you have become.

Your excuses are so thin nobody is buying anymore Chris. And anything said, no matter how gingerly, is typically immediately deleted by staff here, so that nobody actually gets to learn the effects you're having on players.

With my back injury the way I managed playing the game was outgearing it. Not even a mageblood is good enough for that now...

None of these changes are any fun. One of the last days I played I FINALLY after investing into gear ran into a second chris wilson molested rare, wearing like 600+ quanity, quanitity in the 6L bnecause now we can't even have 6 links one MUST be item rarity support, no such thing as a 6L anymore the game is 5L + Item Rarity now...

It dropped 1 divine and like 12 exalts. Negative happiness, I literally hit the table multiple times and logged out. All that work and gearing, and waiting, and going through WORTHLESS maps just to find a SECOND one of those stupid rares.... and I get less than nothing for it. Literally nothing. The amount of hours It took just to see that thing is shameful. Literally disgusting...

You are destroying the game in ways that cannot be undone. Hell even Kobeblackmamba videos are basically just news videos about how bad GGG is these days, how much they lie, how much they take, and how little GGG is willing to give.

I need a head hunter as mandatory gear for the game to feel halfway decent like it used to at this point. It's been nerfed so hard it takes MULTIPLE chase uniques to have a halfway mediocre build.

The reward for my time is the reward itself. NOT the time wasted. I want STUFF for my time. If I cannot sit down and do any content and easily grind out 10div an hour what is even the point of playing??
Last edited by Rakie1337 on Nov 1, 2022, 1:44:07 AM
record low of 4k online... almost catching up to grim dawn lol

it's so sad the most exciting name was used for the most disappointing league in history

just gonna wait til 3.20; hoping they fix the game and give us a good league
Last edited by joonpa on Nov 1, 2022, 2:53:57 AM
Nice
Still can't understand why Delve has no crafting bench in it.
But thanks for the events, I like them.
nois
please make sure to add add like wand trigger to delve somehow, now or next time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info