November Event Topics

thinking that giving 1 more box will put smart people through the misery of 3.19 patch and all it's flaws..

even if they were 1000 coins each box the decisions and the patch suck out the fun of the game it's not worth it..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Oct 30, 2022, 11:47:25 PM
ill skip this event
but i bet 3.20 will be a banger
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
This is impactful
understandable
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
The event looks so b o r i n g imo.
"
auspexa wrote:
"
Solo Self-Found: 6 total Godslayer's Pride based on top ranks, Ascendancy Class not relevant.
Standard: 6 total Godslayer's Pride based on top ranks, Ascendancy Class not relevant.
Hardcore: 6 total Godslayer's Pride based on top ranks, Ascendancy Class not relevant.

I guess this makes sense when there are 20 people left playing.

And it's still ridiculous that these events are voided. If standard economy matters to you that much, why did you ruin the whole thing with the ex-div change? Wipe out 10 years of wealth with a simple change without even asking the community, then void these events so that the standard economy is unaffected by the stuff people will make in a week. Doesn't add up pals. Personally I have never logged in to standard, because it's a pointless league to me but I'll still skip these events for this very reason. No one wants their progress to be thanos snapped, even if it doesn't matter in the long run.

The exalt/div change was a CRAFTING change not a currency one. It was so players could use them for their intended purpose.

And if you don't care about standard why are you upset about the events?? All of the stuff kept from there would Gotti standard anyway Wich wouldn't be used anyways.
Appreciate the understanding! Hope that 3.20 will be something to remember with good emotions
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Too short event duration!!!
7 to 10 days for a man has a job is just about start mapping.
Banned by TFT without a reason!
https://imgur.com/a/v447bMC
"
Because the old Demigod items were actual items, they couldn't be transferred between leagues. They eventually all ended up in permanent leagues as players could only withdraw them in one specific challenge league one month after its start and then couldn't use them in future challenge leagues.

Hey GGG, account bound, permanent Skin Transfer when?
Please please pleaseee don't give up on that idea!

All those Alt arts and existing Demis, don't abandon them, they're your children too...

:(
Her beauty did not fade
her humanity did not survive.
Last edited by aLamew on Oct 31, 2022, 1:41:18 AM
Nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info