November Event Topics

"
As each box now costs 50 points due to the higher average values of cosmetics contained and the removal of repeating rewards, this should be a comparable reward to three of the old 30-point boxes. This structure also gives you the flexibility to skip an event of your choice without feeling that you must play it to get all the free boxes.

And i feel like Loot Boxes have no place in a game. Thinking that the "No Duplicates" is something to be proud of and take it as a mean to raise the price is disgusting.

The higher average value of cosmetics? There is no higher value, its just you deciding if you want a raise.

Everyone should know that a free loot box isnt nessessarily a gift to the player, but ment as a temptation to buy more. If you get a standalone item you are lucky, but if you get 1 piece out of a set, well you still look shit till you get matching other parts.

Did you know that hiding specific things in bundles or loot boxes is often illegal without offering a direct purchase option aswell?
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
Just throwing it out there but could these events just stay active longer than a week? With such short events I'll barely get time to play them. I especially look forward to the endless delve, please at least extend this to two weeks!

These aren't races and anyway the competitive players will have them locked up in 2-3 days tops. The rest of the time is just for fun. Please just let these events run longer.
When you say double mystery box rewards, you mean you multiplied what we got last year by .6666? [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Oct 30, 2022, 7:51:27 PM
You guys could have just copied what Tencent is doing over seas, [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Oct 30, 2022, 7:54:10 PM
These are positive changes all around. I was not upset by the original announcement as it's pretty typical Event League formatting, but I wont argue against more reward potential for Events I was going to play regardless. Thanks Triple G.
Nice, thx for update

Any words on Mayhem extra spawns being affected by atlas passives or not?
2 boxes is better than 1. 3 would have still been nice. I get 100 points > 90, but would it really be so bad to give us 150?
"
auspexa wrote:
And it's still ridiculous that these events are voided. If standard economy matters to you that much, why did you ruin the whole thing with the ex-div change? Wipe out 10 years of wealth with a simple change without even asking the community, then void these events so that the standard economy is unaffected by the stuff people will make in a week. Doesn't add up pals. Personally I have never logged in to standard, because it's a pointless league to me but I'll still skip these events for this very reason. No one wants their progress to be thanos snapped, even if it doesn't matter in the long run.

I don't find it problematic at all. If the point is who cares about standard's economy, then why does it matter if an event that most people will play for 2 days goes core or not?
"
Koxomathical wrote:
Nice, thx for update

Any words on Mayhem extra spawns being affected by atlas passives or not?

We are still looking into this - they work in some cases and not in others. We're trying to get them to apply in as many cases as possible. For example, Exiled Will should make your 20 Rogue Exiles possessed but you may not be able to increase the number of Rogue Exiles (e.g. by allocating Ruckus) due to limitations on quantities within maps. Dimensional Barrier would also block the 10 Breaches from spawning in maps during Mayhem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info