Will Lake of Kalandra Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

OMG LoK need some changes,

But what is about Ultimatum? Totally useless return, How many people farm all peaces? Correct question - how many people farm DELVE? 0.05%?
I and many other people killed Trial Master 0 times or 1 - for challenge.
1!
So for who and why it was returned? M?!
Last edited by KoTLIIpeguHrePa on Oct 25, 2022, 5:27:06 PM
good. It's a bland and soulless mechanic; which completely lacks the verve of the ones that did go core. It greatly lacks the essential 'fun'.

Also, why did they feel the need to make the title a question? I mean, it's supposed to be in the NEWS section; they could've just told people the answer instead of making them go to the post to see the answer. If I look at home->news I want to know the NEWS about the game, not just get links to where the actual news is.
Dam i thought it was going core because of how UN-REWARDING it was and how rare the reflecting mist is.
rest in peace and good riddance.
Yet another potentially good build-a-map league scrapped, first being Synthesis.

Please give us something other than Incursion.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
I joined the league 3 weeks late heard all the backlash about the changes etc but the actual mirror tablet thing I found to be quite good, if it went core it could be made much better by allowing a player to keep a choice like swap entrance to be used at any time during making the tablet alongside refresh etc
The rewards from the lake chests were always slightly better than maps and you could see clearly how the rewards improved as the difficulty rose which was great.
Negatives were the league content in the tablets, never a good option to pick breach , strongbox or anything other than regulars (for the chest) and paradise/kalandra

Archnemesis mods on rare creatures are still the big elephant in the room, they are excessively powercreeped when together and can still be many times tougher/ more dangerous than the map boss or guardian on the map, so many people dont like it because of how it skews the power level of areas to become suddenly too strong and that is nothing if not a serious flaw to the game when considering hardcore mode and peoples casual enjoyment of SC.

Mirrored items can be crucial for some builds to achieve comfortable play, mainly by increasing HP, they feel like build enablers and for these items to continue to greatly help the enjoyment of POE a new currency should be introduced that is not excessively rare to unpredictably mirror an item without choice.

One of the biggest disappointments about POE in recent leagues is the inability to test and play the new league content items because they are all no life rarity (you have to have absolutely no life to play enough to actually find them) and hence cost impossible amounts of currency to obtain ( Im still waiting to play a Squire build in league!!!)

Ive run over 100 tablets and only seen kalandra and paradise ONCE each, this is a terrible way of promoting new content, its just like the tiny chance to see the trialmaster in ultimatum league, it completely deflates the new content and packs it up into small bundles only the rich builds can afford/farm - probably 90% of all players in the game end up not doing the content and having a poor opinion on the league because of it. Simple changes solve this - for example rather than 1/50 chance have every chance get 1 closer to an inevitable fight like the eater of worlds etc. Guaranteed progression towards a kalandra tablet would allow everyone to be able to mirror items they find and not be pressured heavily into selling it for its inflated value. There is absolutely zero fun in selling league content for currency compared to running it, it shouldnt be ultra rare. When it is ultra rare it is not even worth considering to run. League content should be fun and easy to access in a way that demands enjoy it while it lasts because next league these items will actually be ultra rare

Improve HP on the skill tree or give more skill points dammit!! 120 skill points was ok MANY leagues ago why is it still the same now? 20-30 more points wont break anything
until a next league my precious doryani prototype
Nice! Won't be missed really...
From now on it only can go downhill right ? :)

Hope you Guys get the Curve!

But to be Honest. I don't think so ;)
I mean, the entire league mechanic already looked like a stripped-down league mechanic that went core, just showing up more often.

Then again, since the only things that were interesting about the league were the reflected jewellry and the 1000% xp nodes, I don't suppose it's worth putting core until you have time to iterate on it so it's not awful.

Now if you all would apply that same logic to Archnemesis, that'd be great.
I dunno, I got very far with challenges this league (for once lol) So I will remember it fondly. I also enjoyed the voice acting of Kalandra, so spooky and mysterious xD

Looking forward to MORE EXILE VOICE LINES PAST ACT 4 too
Damn, I found the reflection of paradise really helpful. Hope it goes core in some form or another.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info