Design a T-Shirt Competition Winners

I expected nothing out of this competition, yet I still feel disappointed after seeing the winners and better submissions at the bottom. Good job on that, I guess.
That Mahuxotl's Machination tee is on fire 🔥 🔥 🔥
wraeclast.pl - Polish info hub
"
DexBunny wrote:
Imagine being the artist that made the Too Much Clutter witch artwork that's down in like 11th place or something and you get bet by someone literally taking a game asset, making it all white and putting it on a shirt.

It's like those competitions where all these giga artists come out the woodworks and the winner is someone who can't draw to save their life but they somehow scrambled together lineart of a cat that looks like it has 20th stage necrosis and was dead for 9 years.

Not gonna lie, It does feel like an insult. My entry didn't win anything, and you know what, it's fine, cause there were just so many other amazing designs. But I still actually drew my belly of the beast eyes for like 4 hours and ensured it's t-shirt compatible by confining it to a rectangle (otherwise I would've made the entire t-shirt covered with the eyes). But the driftwood club winning first place (instead of honorable mentions or something) is just upsetting to me.
"
ChanceWolf wrote:
I expected nothing out of this competition, yet I still feel disappointed after seeing the winners and better submissions at the bottom. Good job on that, I guess.

Total agreement here o_O Looks like they selected the top 3 easiest t-shirt to print lol lol

They are so bland and boring....
The driftclub, Sirius and Malachai are THE BEST.
Pleaseeee make the t-shirts real!
Puerile, but congrats to the winners.
Saved
imo everything after top3 is good , no idea why the top3 is like that xD

i like the metamorpula rasa , but i dont think this will look normal in public ...eyes , heart , lungs on a chain ... people might think u are some kind of psycho
Hardcore was great for the first 8 seconds or so. I think I made it through about 4 whole zombies!
Last edited by HEXZOR on Oct 25, 2022, 10:41:16 AM
Amazing work all !!!! look so good
I have no idea how the billion flask/scrap/stone shirt did not win. It was my favorite by far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info