Design a T-Shirt Competition Winners

I hope the actual production removes the poe logo from all of these
Where is the T-shirt full of AN mods?
That's the only one I want.
Disappointed that it does not say
Too.Much.Clutter. as it shows in game when the Witch speaks that line.

Driftwood club, really?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Oct 25, 2022, 7:01:19 PM
I want a too much clutter shirt. I can hear the voice in my head when I see that
i love this. give all the shirts pls
LMAO WUT
noice, congratz to all finalists!
bit sad the cloak of defiance tee didn't make the cut, but there's some other nice subtle&classy ones in there :D
I make hideouts & stuff→ https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3146783 ←
I do this for a living(graphics) and I skipped this competition because of the weak prize pool. Thinking that community designed t-shirts for GGG to produce and sell in this competition, prize pool should've been much richer and should have included the famous custom avatar imo. Another thing is mostly simple designs won while some designs with lots of details and heavy work lost. This was clearly explained in the announcement, no problem there. But I still think some of the amazing very detailed ones could've been picked and could be sold for a bit more expensive if they increase production costs.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Oct 26, 2022, 2:14:01 PM
"
moonretealoud wrote:
Can someone explain why in 1st place there is a work that violates the rules of the competition? And what is its meaning in general?

Penis?

I mean they thought Einhar was so funny, they made him perform on stage. Screwing over the artists who actually tried is hilarious, apparently. These picks are worse than the league lol.
"
Brathiel wrote:
I'm the artist that made the Mahuxotl's Machination, if the problem comes to printing the t-shirt I can simplify the design bit so It will be less of a headache to print.

Or it can be made as an print haha!

It was an oversight when I posted with so much detail.

Awesome design and one of the most fun items in the game :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info