Design a T-Shirt Competition Winners

Can someone explain why in 1st place there is a work that violates the rules of the competition? And what is its meaning in general?
my hideouts - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3228515
Imagine being the artist that made the Too Much Clutter witch artwork that's down in like 11th place or something and you get bet by someone literally taking a game asset, making it all white and putting it on a shirt.

It's like those competitions where all these giga artists come out the woodworks and the winner is someone who can't draw to save their life but they somehow scrambled together lineart of a cat that looks like it has 20th stage necrosis and was dead for 9 years.
congratulation to all artist involved. PoE has one of the best comunity in the game world! i Hope GGG will put the next league at the level of the comunity! We deserve the best ARPG in business @:D all the best to everyone for a great ending and a spectacular start!
Last edited by darkenergy0 on Oct 25, 2022, 4:19:35 AM
"
junaum wrote:
Metamorphula Rasa guy here.

Really happy to see the design in the front page of the site and Steam. It made my day and put a (quite rare) large smile on my face that will endure for days.

Thanks Guys!

Very nice design, simple and effective, for sure ur tshirt is the best! looks like A. Dürer kind of style :) all the best dude.. awesome
my hideouts - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3228515
These are all very cool. You should also pay the artists a small royalty for their sales, like some other gaming companies that use players to do design work.
Nice.
Congrats, guys and gals who won. I don't exactly agree with all the choices but I understand those are GGG's opinions. Fan favs I'm sure are different.
"
junaum wrote:
Metamorphula Rasa guy here.

Really happy to see the design in the front page of the site and Steam. It made my day and put a (quite rare) large smile on my face that will endure for days.

Thanks Guys!

Dude, you deserve it. I thought of something similar but yours is leagues better than what I can ever cook up in my little head. Congratz!
i might buy driftwood club and unveil me T shirt ngl.

too much clutter is cute too
A casual PoE guy with some virtual achievement:
- Have a character LEVEL 1 0 0 in: Ranger, Marauder, Shadow, Witch, Templar, Scion and Duelist.
- Rank 1 Juggernault in Atlas Invasion Event
- Rank 5 Juggernault in Delirium Every Where Event
- Rank 4 Chieftain in Endless Heist SSF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info