Design a T-shirt Competition

Hey All,

I thought about simple black t-shirt with print or, maybe a bit heavier polo shirt with small embroidery placed near heart on the left side, around 5x5 cm square.

A play on word club.

Everybody who knows, knows.

Best regards to all of you.

J.
Last edited by Boredbeard on Sep 19, 2022, 5:23:10 AM
No shaming for my paint skills.
I love the T-shirts with 6-Linked sockets.
They would even be collector when PoE 2 will remove that. ^^
text entry

Print WATA on a T-shirt and print the words "Not Cockroach" below it
What about a t-shirt to show off our love of global 1? Something like this just without the background and on a plain black shirt

Pictured: average global 1 enjoyer
IRL loot concept:

What a time to be asking for free stuff from the community.

Reading the room skill is currently not in use. Maybe use for next character and start leveling when skill available after the beach. Vendor = POE player base.

Update for 3.19: REading the Room Skill got nerfed and currently replaced by Blizzard Tone Deaf skill which got a substantial 300% buff for 3.119 league.

Lets see what the balance looks like next league or will the fix be POE 2.
Alright! Time to put my creativity and non-existent design skills to use, earn myself some drip shirts and help GGG make some megabucks! Easy and low cost designs to print, super niche, relevant and relatable! No cringy art or 90's style silkscreen necessary!

V1

V2

V3

V4

V5 - The pièce de résistance that truly only the avid PoE player can appreciate:

Curious how many people recognize V5 innately without having to check.
I would LOVE to wear my V2 out and about! Sleek and minimalist. No need for words, anyone who knows, will know!
I suggest t-shirts with: "Buy packs. Farm more. Harder content. For less. Have fun."
No royalities for the artist?
And yet another contest built solely for people who can draw.
You know there are other types of artist that are talented besides those types right?

I want to see GGG open the contest to all branches of artist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info