[3.21]10mil+ Shockwave Totems Chieftain Cheap Uniques

nice idea the focus one!

personally i have managed at lvl.97 to be fully ailment immune,poison immune, corrupted blood and crit.immune and i am reaching 8+M dps with decent defences..

i am using a medium thread of hope next to divine judgement to save me some points in order to take sanctum of thought,holy dominion and divine judgement.

here is my POB if anyone wants to see how it works..

https://pastebin.com/Y434Hmba

now i try to find a way to fit in a glorious vanity jewel for the "importal ambition" keystone.. life leech not stopping at full life is so good!
Last edited by stred_ on Jan 25, 2023, 1:35:44 PM
This builds looks so good!
Just level as RF juggernaut and will switch to this :D
hi, thanks for your build. I have a question how did you enable all 5 auras with only 50% reserved? I have all the nodes on the tree and even enlighten 3, but when I turn on 5 aura, from 2k2 health only 200 health. Don't know if I'm missing something?
"
trungtiu wrote:
hi, thanks for your build. I have a question how did you enable all 5 auras with only 50% reserved? I have all the nodes on the tree and even enlighten 3, but when I turn on 5 aura, from 2k2 health only 200 health. Don't know if I'm missing something?

Maybe the helmet? He has mana multiplier reservation corruption
was thinking about giving this a go, but the skin is 19 div LOL wtf
Really enjoying this build, I did it in Sanctum league as well and I feel like this is a nice relaxed play style and a good balance for mapping / bossing.

Any thoughts on an intermediate armor as the Skin of the Loyal seems extra expensive this league? Just a good 6L rare?

What about a replacement for Clear Mind? Some Watcher's Eye maybe?

And has anyone gotten good trees on the weapon/shield?

Any interesting ideas for the extra sockets in the gear?
Last edited by Benjamyn on Apr 19, 2023, 9:05:43 AM
"
Benjamyn wrote:
Really enjoying this build, I did it in Sanctum league as well and I feel like this is a nice relaxed play style and a good balance for mapping / bossing.

Any thoughts on an intermediate armor as the Skin of the Loyal seems extra expensive this league? Just a good 6L rare?

What about a replacement for Clear Mind? Some Watcher's Eye maybe?

And has anyone gotten good trees on the weapon/shield?

Any interesting ideas for the extra sockets in the gear?

For the armor i'm trying the Dialla'Malefaction with +2 red gems and +30% quality on blu gems. Not a bad choice for now.
Will look for a skin of the loyal with +1 gems later on.

For the other upgrades i'm kinda newbie can't help you :(
Crucible weapon/shield are definitely worth chasing; though the shield is rare and tons of the trees are useless or even negative effects:

This is a nice extra bit of tankiness:

Working towards red maps now, with tons of things to improve/optimize.
"
Benjamyn wrote:

A decent alternative I'm using now is a double influenced Body armor with +1 Active and +1 Support gems with an Empower (3 or more, w/e you can afford). These can be found for 1 Div or so.

For weapons, ultimately a +2 with cast speed and big spell damage. I managed to get a Crucible tree with 22% more cast speed which has been huge.

Also check your PoB if a Herald ring like this is worth for you.

This league I went with Guardian but the concepts remain similar. I'm using Dawnbreaker for some extra tankiness I'm really appreciating, at the cost of maybe 20-30% more damage. I'm around 9mil DPS with these items
To anyone wondering whether or not they should try this build.. do it.
Holy mackerel!
Got scuffed items and still tanky, rarely ever get one-shot, in-fact, after hitting 90 I haven't gotten one-shot by anything yet.
Got a new scepter for like 1 divine, my damage is really good too now, and I like how safe it is because of the stuns/push.
Don't even have a skin of the lords (really expensive).
Though, I am struggling to sustain righteous fire (Don't have enough life-regen on stuff), but at this point I think it's more of a luxury thing?

Thanks for the build, really impressed!
Last edited by Bl0rk on May 1, 2023, 12:15:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info