What to Expect Over the Coming Months

NICE!! THANK YOU GGG!!!!!
Nice :)
another delayed lrague that will be bad like kalandra
make a "easy" section of game and you will see 90% of players will go there for fun and loot ,making game more hard players get frustrated and leave it.
Sorry but Ruthless in the current state seems very boring.

Basically the same old content (no new boss mechanics) but even slower leveling & item progression because of scarcity.

Also if it's trade league then whats the point? Sure items will be more expensive but people can still buy what they need and skip this mode.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Oct 14, 2022, 5:27:01 AM
More bad news.
And for sure not having high hopes on GGG actually listen to the community and change the loot system back. Its not working now, the game is so boring that not even events makes me happy anymore.
please bring back poe royale :-)
"The Hate continued exactly as before, except that the target had been changed." ~ Orwell, 1984
Bring back mayhem please thanks
11211 never forgetti
"
Thorhalli wrote:
Didn't you already release Ruthless with 3.19 with loot and scarcity?

Yes. It seems this mode is the current loot situation but amplified in a negative way and branded as a new league.
But see it positive. You dont need an loot filter anymore.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Oct 14, 2022, 5:33:13 AM
This is my 2nd league. I first joined the game in half of the Sentinel league. My 1st character was a failure, because I tried to make it alone, but even like that, I enjoyed very much the Sentinel league. So much that I was very sad when it had to end...Now you are telling us that the Kalandra league will be extended. A league with loot goblins as the old players call them, with changes that made the life harder for everyone and especially for the new players like me and a league that honestly I can't wait for it to be over! You have made a great game. A game that many people-including myself- love. Thank you for that, but please keep in mind that you need to keep your players happy and not yourselves. So when you see the majority of your playerbase complaining almost for the entire league, then you can tell that you did something VERY wrong. Give an equal chance for people to loot good stuff, either they are old players or new players, like it was happening with Sentinels. Fix your mistakes and make this great game, GREAT again. I am not the QQing type, but as a relatively new player, I felt the need to voice my opinion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info