What to Expect Over the Coming Months

My expetcations are extremely low.
The past experiences with their bad communication "strategies"
and their unwillingness to bring back the fun stopped me from beeing hyped. Thanks for the cure!

I will give it a shot but as soon as I see lootgoblins, low drop rates, sudden death around every corner and AN I am out.

Nothing agains ruthless mode, it can be fun but as far as I understood GGG Games they do not know how to put the fun in games so I can only assume it is gonna be a failure (again).

let´s wait and see how it goes...

Last edited by Chiseanne on Oct 14, 2022, 3:10:25 AM
So how many changes will you hide this time from community?
Sounds Good , Be Positive But I am ready Bring It On.......
"
jrv209 wrote:
"
For clarity, us signaling this early is not meant to set an expectation of many and/or severe balance changes, just simply that this information is coming early and will be shared across several posts

I somehow missed this glorious nugget skimming through it the first time. Why would you even write this? You know your community wants big changes. This gives me anti-hope and sets the expectation of another "monitoring feedback" league. that line is the antithesis of hype. With all due respect, consider me whelmed... I don't want to be dramatic either, but I can not take another league of the community being on fire. It sucks, it ruins the whole game even if I do still enjoy a bunch of aspects of it.

Easy solution: Play instead of reading reddit and watching content creators that only thrive on drama. The league was not much different than many before. Kalandra sure a little boring, but apart from that it was business as usual, including some bugs and stuff that needed fixing 1 week into the league.

That said, I agree with you that this snippet was kinda odd. If there are not much balance changes, what is there to talk about in several manifestos? But maybe it indicates a whole slew of changes, but all rather on the lighter side.
"
Serdoa wrote:
Easy solution: Play instead of reading reddit and watching content creators that only thrive on drama. The league was not much different than many before. Kalandra sure a little boring, but apart from that it was business as usual, including some bugs and stuff that needed fixing 1 week into the league.

As if reddit drama appears spontaneously and not because people play the game and find it crappy.....................
I don't get it. When Tercent took over, the worry was they would push for poe monetarization - removal of free to play policy and simplification to cater for broader audience. Neither happened - actually quite opposite: ggg continues the mission to invest in changes rejected by community up front and backtracking if backslash is too loud, ignoring long standing requests for functionalities and QOL.
Ruthless? Really?
Ruthless could be good idea if you bring back old loot and juicy maps and leave it as easy mode, ruthless could be a little harder than now, everyone happy.
When most players have negative feedback, monsters are too strong, loot is too little, builds are monotonous, etc.,
In this case, a ruthless mode is still planned to further reduce the spoils, this time there is really nothing to say.

So GGG doesn't actually read the comments here, does it?

dont buy support packs!
It’s a shame the worst league I’ve ever played it’s gonna be the longest.
Regarding ruthless mode it’s just a mode to appeal to a few people. The game itself is already very scarce on drops from the last patch.
Very disappointed of the state GGG left the game this season. Hoping next league brings back the fun and removes the loot goblins
> a series of Balance Manifestos

lol

remove loot goblins

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info