[3.23] MoM Crit Power Siphon Totem Hierophant

"
Shatiya wrote:
What "luxury" upgrades can we do this league?

Suggestions?

Hmm. You can check for corrupted boots, corrupted gloves. Check with PoB for a better shield. You can manually add the need for +1 totem to the filters on the trade site. Let PoB find you a shield that may be better.

The wand has a bad prefix. :)

Other than that...no fucking idea. It is a blast yeah.

Btw I went with a rare chest this time. fractures phys reduction then harvest (reforge cold, lightning or fire). It will be kinda easy getting a chest with res, strength, mana and life. Needs open prefix for the phys to elemntal craft.

You made a mistake in the skill tree.
https://imgur.com/a/2t7Zkrm

Read the small node above +1 power charge. We want that!
Last edited by zorker on Dec 21, 2023, 11:26:28 AM
I feel like I get 1 shotted alot in high tier red maps

Have someone solved same kind of issue with the build?
"
Erski_ wrote:

The build in its current state is not super tanky yes. You need quick feet and keep your distance. Lure enemies into your totems.

I always tap totems when moving forward. That way if sth. wants to charge me a totem is beside me and can freeze the enemy.

Early on when completing the atlas especially when you have to corrupt red maps and are doing bosses deaths are expected.

If you do the league mechanic in red maps and superjuice a rare...oh boy. You can skip the mechanic and get some more levels in.

--

I just had a nice talk with Awax. I wanted to craft my wand today and by accident I noticed a wand with my specs being on the market.

Thanks Awax :)

On top I am trying sth new again.

I am not chaos capped any more but I hope that 5x% is fine enough.
"
zorker wrote:
"
Erski_ wrote:

The build in its current state is not super tanky yes. You need quick feet and keep your distance. Lure enemies into your totems.

I always tap totems when moving forward. That way if sth. wants to charge me a totem is beside me and can freeze the enemy.

Early on when completing the atlas especially when you have to corrupt red maps and are doing bosses deaths are expected.

If you do the league mechanic in red maps and superjuice a rare...oh boy. You can skip the mechanic and get some more levels in.

--

I just had a nice talk with Awax. I wanted to craft my wand today and by accident I noticed a wand with my specs being on the market.

Thanks Awax :)

On top I am trying sth new again.

I am not chaos capped any more but I hope that 5x% is fine enough.

Enjoy it.

Mats used for crafting, around 21/22 Divine.

wand 1 Divine
perfect fossil x2 24c
loathing x12 108c
prefix canot be changed x9 18 Divine
veiled chaos x9 81c
exalted 4
anu 1

I don't know if I was lucky or not, it was the first time I made it.
At what level we feel tanky? Also is piscator BIS till we have 20div wand :( ?

For now I just reached red maps, freezing feels awesome also dps is good. I need to yet anoint both the items.

Also any good tinctures combinations?
I currently got lightning pen, and crit multi against enemy on full life. Any other good ones? I guess flask charges also might be good one.
Last edited by Dragonnik1 on Dec 22, 2023, 12:32:15 PM
"
Dragonnik1 wrote:
At what level we feel tanky? Also is piscator BIS till we have 20div wand :( ?

Also any good tinctures combinations?

Just take your time and gear properly. As long as enemies are frozen you are in no danger. Don't juice too much over your comfort zone or you will get slappped.

This is no pathfinder with trillion defensive layers.

Try to get a chest like this

Piscator got buffed recently and is very very good. Only amazing rare wands will beat it. You can look for corrupted Piscator wands. Always make sure to search for high local crit and attack speed. Those are local mods and very important. If possible 30/18 or either crit/attack speed from a corruption.

Freeze tincture wise anything with lightning pen is good.
Last edited by zorker on Dec 22, 2023, 2:53:07 PM
It might be a stupid question, but please - why exactly do we need chaos resistance?
"
zorker wrote:
As long as enemies are frozen you are in no danger. Don't juice too much over your comfort zone or you will get slappped.
Freeze tincture wise anything with lightning pen is good.

I made it to 91 and fully cleared my atlas before I realized that tinctures aren't activated by default. You have the press the button to turn them on, and there is a little visual outline that glows when they are active.

I feel like an idiot, but wow, mapping is so much nicer now.
Last edited by GERWARIC on Dec 23, 2023, 6:02:41 PM
Feeling confused. Please explain why do we need Amethyst rings
"
rapchik wrote:
Feeling confused. Please explain why do we need Amethyst rings

For easy chaos resist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info