3.19.1c Patch Notes Preview

But why gems and not maps?

Getting yellow maps on tile 16 for ilvl 83 makes no sense and Gems actually offered some consistent value unlike maps.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
IV
Hope this is not affecting the production OF 3.20 ,
Thanks for the update team
What about all the lag ?
Did this Patch Notes is not the same from the one that have been release a week ago considering Archnemesis and lake of kalandra because i have a very high sense of deja vue when i read those.
More Useful Harvest Crafts When?

By the way, 32:9 resolutions are No Longer Supported across ANY OS (this includes personal builds.)
Last edited by bvanharjr on Sep 19, 2022, 6:36:41 PM
"
XeoTech wrote:
Still ignoring 32:9

Back to Diablo 3.

They. Are. Not. Ignoring. It.

They gave several explanations as to why it is, the way it is. If you can't read, I'm sure GGG wouldn't mind recording a message for you, but don't act like they're ignoring it.
I still can't understand who thought it was a good idea to have on death ground effects last 25 seconds.
"
Increased the following Skills target limit to 100: Ancestral Warchief, Bladestorm, Cleave, Contagion, Doryani's Touch, Earthquake, Vaal Earthquake, Fire Burst, Flame Golem's Flame Wave Skill, Ground Slam, Ice Nova, Shattering Steel, Shock Nova, Whirling Blades, Wild Strike's Fire Area of Effect, and Vortex.

Just curious: What was the limit for Ancestral Warchief, Cleave, Wild Strike, and Whirling Blades previously?

Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
"
TheMothLord wrote:
"
XeoTech wrote:
Still ignoring 32:9

Back to Diablo 3.

They. Are. Not. Ignoring. It.

They gave several explanations as to why it is, the way it is. If you can't read, I'm sure GGG wouldn't mind recording a message for you, but don't act like they're ignoring it.

38 pages - no response.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3294819

Last edited by XeoTech on Sep 19, 2022, 6:39:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info