Amazing
"
gamer_xxx_13 wrote:
Stay sane ... Exile

10/10 would buy
Hey everyone, I hope you guys like Abstract designs and a few heads :D

Last edited by azrai94 on Oct 4, 2022, 11:32:29 AM
An essence of delirium, enlarged, is the sole focus
The outward facing tines, running bottom left to top right, are made of slightly faded shaped text of delirium whispers, such as
Order is ephemeral. Chaos is the natural state of things.
Take a sip. What's the worst that could happen?
Great works require a touch of insanity.
The walls are closing in…
The crossing tine, from top left to bottom right, is saturated shaped text that reads “Still sane, exile?”
Kuduku sits at the background against a sea cliff, looking like driftwood or debris. His eyes are glowing slightly.
There is an image to help set the scene, such as a lick of surf or a crab scrabbling in the sand.
An exile is standing facing away from kuduku as though they have walked past him along the beach. They are shading their eyes and looking upward, as though trying to see something out of frame- of course, we know that Kuduku is about to fry them for not paying him due respects.
It is no secret that most Path of Exile expansion names might as well have been the name of metal bands. How about making a festival lineup style shirt with all the expansion names?

Quick and dirty mockup:

Obviusly, this would get a lot better by using either the actual expansion logo fonts, or using "parody heavy metal band name fonts.

The front could be basically anything, but in keeping the simple, "if you know, you know" style I was thinking of just using a map glyph. For instance, Vaal Pyramid (scaled up using stable-diffusion AI):

I mean, why not
I cant do image, but this is idea: Simple full black or dark blue color with small-middle sized Tainted Divine Teardrop in the place of real heart.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info