Design a T-shirt Competition

"
Dreggon wrote:
Just do the passive tree, it can wrap around the entire t-shirt - front, back, sides, sleeves, etc.

Doesn't even need to be accurate, people will know it instantly when they see it

This would be amazing ^^
I think the best concept for poe Tshirt should be somehow based on a div cards. They ve been there for a long time and are closely associated with the game but some of this lil pictures looks gorgeous even for a nonplayer person.
A matte pattern on chest with tshirt's colour as a card background(i mean there should be no frame)/ Like background of card is tshirt itself.
U may let people vote for pic, or mb decide by yourself or mb create a new div card that will fit best on Tshirt.

0)there some pinky thoughts on the thread:
-A picture probably should be like a common div card
-most of well known div card's pictures probably too simle for a Tshirt(like Jack In the Box or Emperor's Luck)
-it would be nice if the picture conteined some actual bosses
--->by those i mean that it would be great to create a new div card probably with eldritch curreny or (single) Divine orb reward styled similar to Prometheus' Armoury (may be bosses fading away out of centre, where smth bright taking place) or somehow styled like Mawr Blaidd(this one is crazy)
this is just my humble opinion, put trust in the team<3

--

Picture shouldnt be small or too big. And probably it should contain some bosses for these are the best part of the game

May add smth like this on the bak(not sure about that oneXD)
Last edited by vambracer on Sep 21, 2022, 2:09:41 PM
"
Kasseopea wrote:

ROFL
All my energy goes to farm DW Daggers! BUFF MELEE!!1!1
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/xibdxp/exile_fw22_still_sane_my_first_draft_for_the/

Hi i would like to submit this as my entry. I thought id go with a streetwear teheme. Path of exile seems kinda long so i shortened it to EXILE. and used STILL SANE as a theme.

Last edited by kaixiang94 on Sep 19, 2022, 9:13:35 AM
A horde of rhoas trampling an exile, subscribed as Act 1 Mud Flats Incident
Last edited by Beazt02 on Sep 19, 2022, 9:13:21 AM

Shouldn't take long to solve but you get the idea, it's more of a pattern than a definitive sentence. Feel free to experiment with the concept (no idea if it's been submitted before)

There are 2 versions possible, one with the icons, one with the oil combinations.

And then there's the low effort 3rd option. Its icon being non-unique i went with the oil combination. Still is very iconic tho.
Hire an artist and actually pay them.
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
https://imgur.com/a/PFS4G2x
Last edited by neyooo on Sep 19, 2022, 9:22:57 AM
Not the best time to be asking your community for any kind of help or contribution for something that you can pay to get done.
Last edited by MtNak on Sep 19, 2022, 10:03:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info