Design a T-shirt Competition

I really like these. Especially the second one I would wear.

"
Earthan wrote:

Always loving these kind of competitions!

"
junaum wrote:
I was just playing the Laboratory Map before arriving here. The proper course of action is to bring Tane, and his obsession, to the creative process.

Tane understands that Organs are more powerful than Gems. If this concept could be portrait, which it cannot, it would be a Victorian Engraving illustration of a Six Link made of Human Organs.

Something like this:

Thank your for the inspiration master Tane.

Ps. The underlined description is what is actually being entered in the contest. The design (or lack thereoff) is just a simple photo composition using free classic anatomy paintings.

"
TelvanniPoE wrote:

Aside from that, you guys have a lot of nice artwork that could just be printed onto shirts. I don't like any of the currently available shirts, but looking at this thread, there are a few examples of just putting some art onto a shirt and it looks great (i.e. Eater of Worlds, Eater/Exarch combo, Kalandra).

Although I disagree with some of the changes made (always do) I never get the outrage and endless entitlement of some people. Most of the "critical" or "fix your game" entries are bland and not funny. However, there are a few that made me laugh/grin (good job^^):

"
qKumbur wrote:
Shirt idea I threw together in photoshop real quick.
Person wearing the shirt is an archnem rare.

Maybe the "poe enjoyer" text can be swapped with the persons name for a more personalized shirt.
Can prob add or remove some of the modifiers too.
https://imgur.com/a/laHF2fv

"
Rang3rj3sus wrote:
I had a fun time with this one. I hope you all enjoy!

[Removed by Support]

And one last point:

"
junkbrush wrote:
"
By submitting an entry, you grant us permission to use that entry for any purpose including commercial sale.

READ THE FINE PRINT FOLKS!

I'm sorry but this is a extremely scummy way to run any design contest's but can't say I'm surprised. Even if a artist puts a ton of time into this and doesn't win anything they can still take your art and sell it or advertise it anyway they like. Nice job GGG! Way to support the artists out there!

If your a artist don't support companies that try pulling this crap on you. There's better opportunities out there then these scams.

That was my first thought, too, but honestly I think there is more to it. I mean, you are allowed to just have text (one line) or use GGG's assets. I don't know if creating a meme should warrant royalties. However, if people put in the effort and actually create something themselves without assets then yes, they should receive royalties imho.
Last edited by Will_GGG on Sep 19, 2022, 7:35:57 AM
I'm all for the simple stuff.

Wat da hek
"
By submitting an entry, you grant us permission to use that entry for any purpose including commercial sale.

I didn't expect this level of unfairness from my favourite game company but here we are... GLHF
I hope someone makes a t-shirt with a sign: "get your mf characters ready"
Would love to see a shirt that has Malachi opening his tentacle portal towards the person looking at the shirt.

Another cool shirt design would be Dominus about to slam the ground with a lightning fist or just slamming the ground with a lightning fist. The background could be the device that sits atop the upper sceptre of god in front of where Dominus spawns.
"
Ludakriss wrote:
"
Rang3rj3sus wrote:
I had a fun time with this one. I hope you all enjoy!

Beautiful.

LOVE IT :D I WANT TO BUY IT
c
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Last edited by cjbLazin on Sep 19, 2022, 8:36:08 AM
"
cjbLazin wrote:
OH MAN , NOBODY ELSE POSTED MY DESIGN !!!

ITS BEEN YEARS SINCE I WANT SOMETHING LIKE THIS , BUT YOU KNOW WITH A BETTER FONT !

2 PLAIN & NAUGHTY DESIGNS , SWITCH THE TEXT ON THE CHEST.

GGG LOGO ON THE RIGHT SLEEVE AND AT THE BACK OF THE NECK.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT AS WELL

BUMP
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info