Gman's 3.21 Chieftain Strength Stacker Consec Path / Volcanic Fissure Totems [80 Mil+ Pinnacle DPS]

How much dps are you inflating with the recombination legacy boot mod? Seems like 30-40% dmg. I don’t have access to pob but how much damage does it drop from that to abberaths?
\]
Delete
\]
Last edited by cheelos on Dec 6, 2022, 5:05:46 PM
"
cheelos wrote:
How much dps are you inflating with the recombination legacy boot mod? Seems like 30-40% dmg. I don’t have access to pob but how much damage does it drop from that to abberaths?

The recomb modifier gives me roughly 25 million (non-pinnacle) dps so closer to 15-20% than 30-40% last I checked. (Good influenced boots or abberaths both give big strength that recomb boots dont to the build so the loss from the mod isnt as bad as you might think)

I have POBs for league which do not have any legacy items and they can still reach up to 80-100 million DPS.
egg
this build completely wrecks all of poe

room to minmax, alot of good aoe/clear due to teleporting totems and big boss dps when you need it

relics look to have sent fire dmg per str mod, as well as getting new flammability curse

thanks for the good pob and crafting info :)

thumbs up
So what do you guys think of VF? It seems to me that it's incredibly weak espicially considering that its vaal version does not hit the same target with different fissures.
"
Horojkee wrote:
So what do you guys think of VF? It seems to me that it's incredibly weak espicially considering that its vaal version does not hit the same target with different fissures.

I think a lot of people missed that the -50% projectile damage isn't there on the vaal part of both VF and Molten Strike. For Vaal Volcanic fissure it's 9 projectiles with 220% damage effectiveness with full projectile damage.

Compare that to the non vaal part where it's 5 projectiles, 185% damage and 50% less projectile damage. Correct me if I'm wrong here but let's say you have 100 base damage:

Vaal VF: 100*2.2*9 = 1980 (220 per projectile)
VF: (100*1.85*5)/2 = 462.5 (92.5 per projectile)

And no, not all projectiles will hit the same target but I'm guessing 9 projectiles will overlap more projectiles than 5. Even if it didn't it's almost 2.4 times the damage per projectile.

I think it's 100% worth scaling the projectile part of the skill with things like Dying sun, point blank, snipers mark (for damage, don't see them splitting tbh) and also using vicious projectiles as one of the links (with phys base weapons of course). A cheap starter weapon for me (I'm going 2H axes self slam Chieftain) is going to be Ngamahu's Flame since I'm scaling the projectile damage anyway.

I'm not saying this is a perfect build and I'm sure earthbreaker totem with BLS is a lot better. But I just want to self slam after using spells the last 10 leagues... And if it sucks I'll just respec it to Sunder Berserker.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/zgaw7d/the_dawnstrider_unique_boots_can_drop_from_the/

Are these new boots good for this build? xD

Apologies if this was already answered and I just missed it.... but how are you converting the other 50% physical damage with Consecrated Path?
"
CuzDarkburner wrote:
Apologies if this was already answered and I just missed it.... but how are you converting the other 50% physical damage with Consecrated Path?

Weapon give us pure fire damage per STR. You don't need 100% conversion here.
"
Ksakep wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/zgaw7d/the_dawnstrider_unique_boots_can_drop_from_the/

Are these new boots good for this build? xD

not really

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info