Build of the Week Season 10 - Episode 1 - ABCkid's Malachai's Loop Self-shock Lightning Conduit

"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
pOG lov you ggg ♥
HELL YEAH BUILD OF THE WEEK IS BACK!!
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
"
Vakarlan wrote:
Hopefully this draws some attention away from the "poe-ninja skill build" meta where players don't create builds anymore rather than to just look at the most played build on poe-ninja and copies it.

Creativity returns to POE at last. (Buff melee please)

Hard to take attention away from a build where you literally just walk around and everything dies as you puke out spells without pressing any buttons. It's the perfect "Vision" build.

Doesn't have to stand still, no wind up time, zoomer friendly, not close range.
It's exactly the opposite of everything PoE hates right now.

I'm running an 18mil Crackling Lance build that's pretty thick yet still best option is to vaporize before the 10 AN rares start to do horrible things. I have to move and my DPS goes to 0.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
What happens when shit just shoots you dead
The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.
They'll just nerf this come next league. Would love to try this but have to make currency that doesn't exist for me.
I liked this. Cant wait till Melee is fixed and on par with the rest. Nice build
"
BurningBzG wrote:
If you are bringing back BOTW, are you maybe bringing back...

Hey boo, do you mind if I steal your signature?
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Hehe, very cool! :}
more like decoy of the week to distract evryone from the real issues. Nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info