Build of the Week Season 10 - Episode 1 - ABCkid's Malachai's Loop Self-shock Lightning Conduit

This is great. Imagine the possibilities if underutilized skills are buffed
"
Blank2567 wrote:
"
arknath wrote:
cute build. Impossible to make in ssf, items pretty expensive (mostly jewels) so normal players won't get there. cool I guess?

Its doable in SSF, Forbidden Flesh/Flame just add extra and arent entirely core items the other things are obtainable. Make goals play the game and build your stuff.

let me doubt it especually against boss :P

anyway even in trade those shit are expensive as fuck.
thats so cool glad its back :D!
Please dont show random skill trees behind the section title.
Please show only the skill tree of the build of this week behind the section title.
Always nice to see these.
whatever. this post doesn't make me feel amazed at all the possibilities of this game when i know you're just gonna nerf everything again to make a dark souls experience.

used to be i could log into the game and relax. now i can only do that on standard where i still have some legacy gear. and even with legacy gear i've had characters brick every league with all your nerfs and your buffs to everything we have to kill.

it's not fun when you have to be alert the whole time you're playing. that's what other games are for. not arpgs. we're supposed to slowly build up to godlike levels, then be rewarded for our investment by having an easy time with endgame. i don't have that anymore unless i spend ungodly amounts of time to grind, insane game knowledge to build a supreme character, or elite skills at playing the trade site like a stockbroker. i wish that instead of balancing the game according to poe.ninja with the top 1% of the playerbase you'd find some middle ground where those of us with less time could eventually just relax and enjoy the content.

it's exhausting coming back league on league thinking things will change, then realizing its just another kick in the face again. it's exhausting to play and have to be alert all the time. it's downright depressing seeing characters/builds you've invested a lot into die in standard, which you used to be so careful of not doing.
This build is mediocre at best, fully switched to it... meh.

'There is no fun to be found for me at all during this new iteration of the game... I never thought I'd play again after 3.15 until 3.17, the first time in years GGG made choices and decisions that IMPROVE QOL and GAVE player power for the first time in over a year...

Now? 3.17 and 3.18 were a total waste and a joke on us. All that good dissolved with 3.19

the future is extremely grim. The dark ages of POE (what they are trying to go back to) are what KEPT the game from succeeding.

This is a zoomzoom boom game. Blow up 3 scree3ns with 1 click, maps in 20-30 seconds... THAT is what made POE popular.
Nerf of the next league? hehehe jk
GGG: We want to make the Game harder.

GGG Again: Shows a Build that is a walking 1 Click Simulator.

Whats your Vision again Chris?
fix your game. not this....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info