Build of the Week Season 10 - Episode 1 - ABCkid's Malachai's Loop Self-shock Lightning Conduit

I loved this series, but now you guys choose to start it again when player unhappiness is at record highs? lol
Coincidence this comes right after LC mtx reveals? ;)
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I am afraid GGG would be going like this;
Here is a skin, here is a top build; now you buy. Next season, here is the nerf that would make you unable to play the build again ;)
Anyway, it is great to see different ideas again.
Really nice what people can do.

This skill is new, have a nice mtx, we usually get mtx for new skills 1 or 2 leagues later. I like how those new mtx are more interactive with special effects.

But i didnt play it because usually new skills have problems or bugs or low dps until a rework. Usually the game punish you for trying new things, wasting time and resources. When its good like this, it means its going to be nerfed to the ground. Will be viable next league??
builds? really?

dev's killed most of the fun and niche builds and you're forced to switch to certain things in order to perform with efficiency..

focus on bringing back the historic buff that you removed inestad..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
paramethius wrote:
I loved this series, but now you guys choose to start it again when player unhappiness is at record highs? lol

This was probably in the works for literal weeks. I don't think they made the comms plan decision just a week ago.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
so this will be nerfed next league got you.

and please bring bex on
"
primaeva wrote:
"
paramethius wrote:

This was probably in the works for literal weeks. I don't think they made the comms plan decision just a week ago.

They coulda waited to start this series next patch

Unless they are planning to nerf the skill as well, then fucking rip I guess.

Its one thing to make content, but theres also a bit of tact when it comes to releasing it.

Think of it this way.
If you spend all day making a birthday cake for someone, but your friends needs to attend a funeral first, you gonna bring the cake to the funeral or wait after?
I love these episodes because one day I will not play a meta build.
we seriusly needed this to show people that builds are still intresting since the content creators are slacking off in that part

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info