Additional Upcoming Changes

Too little, too late unfortunately GGG
Roll Back to patch 3.18 everything else is nonsense. otherwise you will risk killing the game.

2 or 3 leagues ago they said they wanted to increase the mass of playable builds and now?
you say this and do the opposite. i dont understand this.

same think with hardmode its feels like standard is the hardmode and no one talks about hardmode.

there are only 2 possibilities: first you don't think about what you are doing or second you are a liar.

This is not the right direction.

It's time to listen to the community.
This is no good, honestly. Surely not good enough to make me buy MTX.
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
Probably the best example for them to understand would be this:

If you think players are happy with what you are doing, then apply the same logic to you, double your work time hours and cut in half your salaries, this is what is the situation with the game at the moment.

The game is awesome, do not ruined it, listen what people are saying.
Last edited by Mutaro123 on Sep 13, 2022, 7:55:19 AM
The most sweet update since league start. Thanks and keep going
Thanks!
please tell me this is a joke for 1st april
please
wtf you doin? what the dog doin?
why did you give up on this game ggg? it brought nothing buy money and fame to you
what happened?
there is no way you just destroyed the game in 1 patch and let it like that
the solution is so simple yet you dont seem to care, how many people should leave before you care?
i cant wait 3 months for 3.20 only to hear you didnt put loot back in the game
or removed harvest, or atleast card gamble
or the cullers from cullandra league
or goblins

you dont have to work on updates and fixes, you have to press 1 button and rollback 2 changes
are you really that full of yourself and your vision? cant wait to see the profit numbers
30% loss? make is 80 baby
10k astra still no reward, ty for patching, wanna swim in lake of shit.
Hi, brand new player here!

I came in right before the Lake drop. So my perspective is a little different. The game is amazing. My only issue is feeling like Im gonna have to play another 100 hours to find the next good upgrade. (The occassional 47 convoking wands is a little weird too, but, it's a game)

I appreciate everything the Devs are doing to make this is a great experience. It's amazing this game is free.

For this patch, definitely happy to see the permafrost change.
"
neuroguy wrote:
The delirium room in the lake almost never has enough mobs in it to gain even a single level of delirium reward. I don't quite understand the point of it as it is so contingent on having nearby rooms with high monster density. Can you take a look at this?

That is because you are meant to put deliritum early in the lake, then use delirium as added juice for all the areas after it until it runs out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info