Additional Upcoming Changes

"In a previous post, we mentioned we were discussing issues related to magic find/culling feeling mandatory as well as cases where it feels bad to get a lot of quality currency or flasks from killing a monster with specific Archnemesis modifiers. In both of these cases, our discussions are ongoing. However, in order to provide a bit more certainty, we can say that we don't have easy solutions for these issues mid-league and will be looking at what's possible for 3.20."

Mhm, yeah, okay...uhm....

Crazy idea which probably none of you over at GGG thought about yet: Revert those loot changes to what it was before league launch. Or, if that's too complicated to achieve, maybe revert changes to crafting (bench costs and vendor recipes) aka the annihilation of Exalted-Orbs. Or, if that's also not to your liking, revert Harvest changes aka removing the most useful crafts which, by the way, also added to the annihilation of Exalted-Orbs, ruining trade and crafting in Ka--bluurrrgh-landra league. Sorry, almost threw up there.

I'm sure your playerbase would appreciate it. No? Ok. Well, I tried.
Last edited by SloppyJoker on Sep 13, 2022, 7:26:25 AM
I am having fun with PoE right now, but I am skipping the lake entirely. I filled around 20 tablets and never got the ability to mirror my own item, so it feels like it is a waste of time to stop to read the options and mess with the tiles.

Also the ground degens constantly in maps is stressful and gives me anxiety. I cannot map and have relaxing time anymore. I feel forced into playing tier 14+ maps to get boss fights so there is not an option to play easy maps where the degens either aren't there or are weak enough to stand on and not care.

Please remove all ground degens from maps ( except the ones that roll as affixes on the map and therefore i can opt out of it by chaos orb or scour/ach ) and leave them in for boss encounters only.

How to play PoE without constant stress of dying because of ground puddles ??

I miss relaxing map
:3
can you please make reward type visible to the selectable tiles, during lake making process.
Last edited by zsenex on Sep 13, 2022, 7:29:44 AM
I agree with this, hope for some changes

"

dead league, maybe dead game. Game will never be the same and we aren't moving in the right direction.

You want to reduce TFT power but increase it with loot goblins (which feels bad even without the culler issue).

You don't even consider that players should be rewarded continuously instead of once in a blue moon. This is what the player base hate. We want to feel that ANY mob can drop at anytime a big item. Why should I kill ANYTHING if I can just make a speedy build that hunt certain monsters.

Why does killing white and blue monsters feel like wasting time. Im here to kill shitload of monsters and get rewarded from it... not to hunt loot crates.
GGG knows that the right decision is to changes things back to how they were and then make smaller more incremental changes going forward. But they won't do that because it would be an admission that they have made a mistake and they can't be seen to undo changes that they have made as it would make them look bad/weak.

So, they are not going to changes things back for the sake of them looking bad for this league, says a lot.
We're also disabling volatiles from spawning on death when a monster with the Toxic modifier is slain.

goooooooooooodddddd... thank the mother frick outta you for this. That's what's killed me 90% of the time almost 5000 times since the implementation of that mechanic!!!!!!
You have gained a little of my trust back.
Last edited by randeenie on Sep 13, 2022, 7:37:13 AM
can you also fix laboratory tile sets for conracts and blueprints! they are so laggy due to hidden mice and those chaos lab apparatus effects!
To little, to late. You fucked up this league right from the start, and if you want to fix it, then go back to how 3.18 was. These changes is nice yes, but only a tiny bandaid to a HUGE problem.

Devs, play your own game and you will know, cus right now you dont.
zzz
Enjoying the league. Thank you for the updates!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info